DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

role-playing

jake5675

Hey every one im new here just signed up, ive read all 12 books within 5 months and aabsolutely love the series. Im really adicted to rpg's like oblivion and morrowind, and was wondering how youd go about creating a matrim cauthon or perin aybara character in those games, and does any one know of any other good rpg's this could be done in??

welcome to DM :)  its always great to have new member on the site :D  glad you enjoy the books, there a great re-read as well :)  i'm certaintly impressed with the 12 books in 5 months.  i'm assuming that include Gather Storm. 

there is also a pre-quel out called new Spring for the Series :)  it came out a few yeas back

dont know about creating certain characters in games, but i know of a few good RPG games

for the xbox 360 -  Fable 2

for the PS2/PS3 - .Hack// G.U.  and Sacred 2 (more of a dungeon crawler though)

for pc - Fate (another great dungeon crawler)

Ooooo, cool. I love Oblivion but I'd never thought to create characters with attributes from WoT characters. Mat would probably be best fitted with an Imperial for their Voice of the Emperor ability, it's said that helps a lot because the majority of NPC's are Imperial, so this character would be a smooth talker. Of course you'd pick the Luck sign too. Perrin would probably be more of a melee fighter, Redguard or Nord.

However, I think the better RPG for WoT characters is WoW, World of Warcraft. You have interaction with other players that makes it more fun and you could potentially stretch the theme of the game more to WoT with a group of people playing along.

Thanks for the replies,Yes ive rad new spring im glad he had time to write it before passing, it gives great insight in waht it takes to become aes sedai. Lol ive read the gathering storm twice since ut came out i can't think of anything else to read till the next book, and actually i was really impressed with the new writer i thought he did very well. Ive tried downloading daggerfall but you need an emulater to get it to work any ideas on that im stumped, anyways thanks for the hospitality you guys are great.

ps: fate is a great game i just picked up a copy of the expanded one =)

im wondering would any one want to start wot characters in wow and mayby a wot guild??

To all those still interested i found a mod on planet elderscrolls for oblvion that interduces wheel of time time character classes, such as two rivers shepard, aiel, and aes sedai heres the link http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=OblivionMods.Detail&id=3758 im going to check it out and let you guys know what i think, and ill be working on wheel of time mods in then future and will post links in this thread, if any one would want to give me a hand id be much abliged. = )

To all those still interested i found a mod on planet elderscrolls for oblvion that interduces wheel of time time character classes, such as two rivers shepard, aiel, and aes sedai heres the link http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=OblivionMods.Detail&id=3758 im going to check it out and let you guys know what i think, and ill be working on wheel of time mods in then future and will post links in this thread, if any one would want to give me a hand id be much abliged. = )

Honestly though, class mods aren't really all that much, you can make your own classes in game when you start.

Archived