DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Scrubs - ABC - Tuesday 9pm EST

Zashara

• Community Administrator

If they 100% replace JD.

Bad.

But it seems obvious that some of the orginal characters are going to have different roles.. Cox is turning into the old man..

Turk has to be headed towards head surgeon...

Calra with head nurse...

• 4 weeks later...

This new show sucks.  I can not figure out where the new school came from.  They completely gutted the old show and put something new in there... with flashes of the once great show in cameos of Turk and JD.  I think this is has dropped off my list of shows to watch.

• Community Administrator

This new show sucks.  I can not figure out where the new school came from.  They completely gutted the old show and put something new in there... with flashes of the once great show in cameos of Turk and JD.  I think this is has dropped off my list of shows to watch.

Course you and I both know that, The Janitor has his own show now, And certain others like Carla and Blonde Doctor have got there own things going. (blonde = re-apearence in himym?)

• 3 weeks later...

It is just real different.  Well they tried to replicate each of the original characters with a new kid.  And then the old characters have cameos every few weeks.  I watch it because nothing else is on but will quickly drop it when my dvr starts getting full.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived