DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Charmed mafia - Game over - congrats Charmed Ones, innocents, and Mottlee

LilyElizabeth

Nah, in my first game I hardly knew anyone... but it turned out alright. *shrugs*

Ya just gotta bulldoze ya way through and hope for the best.

And I'll be your friend! Since we've both got screwy time zones anyway. *bounces*

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Screwy time zones? We're just living in the future! But huzzah for a friend :D

*snuggles*

wait...unless you're going to knife me in the dark? 0.o

*snuggles* Don't worry, I don't play with knives. And I like how we're living in the future!! WE ARE THE FUTURE!!!\\

Yeah, it's easier to read people when you've played with them online before. Then again, I've never been as good at reading people as I was in my first game, for some reason :D I feel like I'm getting worse and worse, actually ;D Plus, I don't know, you have to be careful with that. In the past, I've been told I was playing differently than I usually do and was suspected because of that, but I was just having a rough time IRL and was super busy, so that's why I was playing differently. But it is something to go by.

Light help the rest of them if we are what they have to look forward to! ;D

*does the amazing futuristic dance of the future that those living in the past won't know*

Now...I really like bandwagons. They're awesome fun to jump on. But I happen to like Jaydena too, despite the tug of the ever rolling wagon. Oh, dilemma of dilemmas!

I'ma gonna hold off on my vote for now :p

Guest dragonsworn1991

eh, once it's more than one it can easily turn into a bandwagon. I could have made it so with my vote, yes? I may not have played mafia with you lovely people before, but I have played once or twice ;)

No it would be two votes, a bandwagon starts at the third vote, and then it rolls on with there with mindless agreement

Guest dragonsworn1991

Magic number being what dear? Jady Lady, that's one nickname I haven't heard.

Loki started voting for number eight because most people signed up to 8 were mafia.

Good grief I remember the Loki rule of 8. Oh, and some of us who know Lily irl told her we would play. However, she was a brat and didn't say what roles or powers people would have. You would think I would at least get something good, but the random thingy gave me the usual useless role.

Why vote for Naeann when she hasn't even signed in yet. She will be mod killed if she doesn't before the deadline. I see that as a waste of a vote for now.

Okay, remember no matter how much you like someone or you are friends with them. They can be a demon! So, set your personal feelings aside or we won't win the game. I have nothing yet either. We haven't had all the players sign in yet anyway. I like to at least wait for that.

you know, i keep thinking of this old movie....

it's called "Folks"

it has Don Meechy(sp)  in it.

he plays an old guy going seanile; and is constantly pointing at people and calling them "Mafia"

eats a gummy eyeball

• Club Leader

I was reminded in a PM that I hadn't given instructions for voting. The OP has been updated with those, and I would prefer you to glow your votes. Instructions on how to do that, if you don't know how, are in the OP.

I'm enjoying the banter. Carry on. And do try the lobster puffs Piper just put out. I hear they're divine!

Archived