DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

NEW Super Mario Bros Wii

Red2111

just learned how expensive my early x-mas gift was.

*glares at nintendo*  and here i always told people they had the cheaper priced games  ::)

this game is AWESOME!!!!!!!  brings back memories of my old NEW days  *huggles game*  it is worth the cost  *nods*

though instead of racoon mario, they have this weird helicopter mario. 

i love the old platfrom style they went back to, reminds me alot of Super Mario 3.  and they went back to the stage ending of Mario Bros. (the one that was a combo with Duck Hunt)

the music is like a remix of the different mario games.  overall i give it an A+, and if you miss playing the old NES, this is a must have for you, you will not be uspet.

would also make a great game for kids and parents to connect on, being that it is a retro style most of us grew up with :)

took a while to adjust beck to old style controller though. but, once acustmed back to it, its very easy and smooth to control him  *nods*  very retro  and a must have for the Wii.

*eyes January*  along with Mario Galay 2 comming out soon  *drools*

the Wii may not have many games that are must haves, but the ones that they do have do not upset.

my must have list

- New Super Mario Bros. Wii

- Legend of Zelda: Twighlight Princess

- New Smash Brothers Brawl

- Mario Cart Wii

- Super Mario Galaxy

*sighs and wonders fondly if Nintendo will ever re-release the old NES games to the Wii*

would love to play

- Galaga

- Excite Bike

- Rad Racer

- Dream Master: Little Nemo

- Gilligan's Island

- Super C

- Duck Hunt

- Yoshi

- Kirby

- Mario RPG

and a few others that escape my memory right now

Sweet Merciful Crap!!

If they re-made Kirby for the Wii, I would assault my way through mobs of people during the Christmas shopping rush just for a copy of it!

Kirby is King. God. Beer. Pizza & Awesomeness all rolled into one pink marsmallowy package!

Archived