DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello from France ! :)

Ayyad Azryelle

Hello all,

I bought my first Wheel of Time book in 2003, but at the time my English was barely good enough for reading Harry Potter. I only started to read in 2004, it was very difficult for me at first (due to a few language problems) but the story was so gripping I kept on reading - and improving my English ;)

I used to lurk a lot on wotmania, and sometimes a bit on here. I tend to lurk on all forums I'm on and here is unlikely to be an exception.

I'll try not to lurk too much but people have already posted so much about the Gathering Storm (I've read it :) )that there's probably not much for me to add.

And I'm not into role-playing so no posts there either. Same for fanfics.

In other stuff, I love Doctor Who  ;D

Hello Ayyad!

I understand the tendency to lurk; but do check out our Discussion Groups and Organizations.  They are not roleplay (that is done in the "Divisions" near the bottom of DM).  The Orgs are more like big social communities that come together for a specific theme  (Like Seanchan Org discusses Movies, TV and other entertainment).  I'm sure you can find something that piques your interest if you look around!

claire

Archived