DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

3 for 2 on fantasy and sci-fi

Guest Egwene

Guest Egwene

if you don't know allready... Waterstones here in the UK are currently running a 3 for 2 offer on ALL fantasy and sci-fi books!!!

Offer ends on wednesday though!! EDIT: sorry... it's finished now!

Guest Egwene

I only found out by chance... would have posted here earlier if only I had know.

There is a cheap shop called 'The Works'. They only have a small number number of books, but sometimes you can find good fantasy books really cheap... worth checking out.

Guest Egwene

Don't know about the on-line 'The Works' shop... I have only ever had a look if I have seen one on the high street.. and there it is hit and miss affair.

I once was lucky and found the entire WoT series in a cheap book shop in the shopping village in Street (can't remember the name of the shop) at £2.50 each. Got an entire new set. Haven't seen them there since... so again... you just have to keep checking out these places.

the waterstones 3 for 2 was brilliant i got 7 books and the works i bought a guitar from there once if it is the same place it was only £30 and it was kinda an impulse buy. there is still 3 for 2 on other stuff the childrens books and the new artemis fowl has £3 off woooooo

Archived