DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A moment of scilence

Winterwinds

I dont know if any of you heard, but on halloween night a Seatte PD officer was shot and killed during a trafic stop by a drive by shooter who had apparently followed him to the trafic stop.

Toda, following a motorcade that is made up of 1500 police officers from all over the nation, a memorial is being held for him at Key Arena in Seattle to allow his brother's and sister's in arms to say good bye and allow them offer their condolances to the family.

This does not effect anyone, but I still feel that when you read this, offer a moment of scilence for this fallen hero, for his sacrifice in the line of duty echoes through state of Washington, and beyond it seems.

Thank you for takeing the time to read this, for anyone who lives in Washington, the memorial will be broadcast on all news stations at 1pm PST.

Thank you for letting us know about this. We have very much to be greatful for people who protect us. Since this is also Veteran's Day (U.S. Holiday) I would like to extend your moment of silence, with your permission, to all of the military all over the world in all countries that are fighting and dying to keep world peace, along with firefighters, and other emergency occupations.

Archived