DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Burn Notice - USA Thursdays 10/9c

Red2111

Si-fi did that with BSG and some of the later Stargates.  Probably has to due with funding... by splitting the seasons over separate quarters they can spread the cost,  it probably doesn't hurt viewer retention either.

• Community Administrator

Si-fi did that with BSG and some of the later Stargates.  Probably has to due with funding... by splitting the seasons over separate quarters they can spread the cost,  it probably doesn't hurt viewer retention either.

They also did it to The the season before Lasts of Eureka.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yep Krak, its a good show

you can catch it now and the plot is a bit easy to follow.  it's not like 24 where you have to catch it fromt he beginning to really understand where the show is headed.  but a do recomend getting the previous seasons because of how great it is :)

• 3 weeks later...

wow, no one had any comments for the best episode ever in this series that was 2 weeks ago???

come on, Michale as ElDiablo type figure was just great.  the whole Clint Eastwood style voice, with the black suit accented in red.

and the snapping his fingers  :)  best episode, hand downs

• 3 weeks later...

i know!!  i can't believe this show ends this week!!

i was actualy starting to like Gilroy too *pouts*

once again, i'm wondering which of Michael's friends/family might die ...

i also have an odd feelign that John Lithgow(sp) might be this insane prision killer ...  i think its just left overs from seeing him in an awesomely pshycotic role on Dexter XD

• 1 month later...

Burn Notice has been renewed for two more seasons

Variety reports that cable broadcaster USA has ordered two further full seasons of the hit series on top of the upcoming 16-episode fourth season which begins broadcast on June 3rd.

The order for a 15-episode fifth and 18-episode sixth season brings a total of 49 episodes, more than the 44 episodes that have aired thus far over the show's first three seasons.

Debuting in mid-2007, 'Burn' started out with solid reviews and ratings which have only improved with time. The recently finished third season scored a 7.1 million viewers per episode average including live-plus 7 data.

The number not only makes it easily one of the biggest series on all of cable, but is doubly impressive considering the show airs over the low-rating Summer period. In fact 'Burn' has proven a better rater than many free-to-air network shows in the peak ratings season.

• 1 month later...

SEASON 4 OPENER TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USA homepage has a 1:40sec preiview of season opener epi!!  OMFG!!!!  i so can't wait!!

The fourth season premiere of the hit series on the USA Network had a blazing start with 6.62 million viewers, making it cable's top scripted series performance of 2010 to date.

That number is also up 10% on last Summer's third season premiere and 24% above the mid-season return episode in January this year.

It's still my fervent desire to watch this show.  Curse Netflix for not having it on their Instant Watch!

Archived