DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Another WOT fan from Norway

Onis OLeia

Hi there,

Many of you may know me from a different site. I use the same name there, only with a ' between O and Leia.  :)

I'm a wife, mother, friend, singer, dancer, avid reader, and I like writing poems sometimes. Creating things in Photoshop is also something I enjoy.

It was a friend that introduced me to Wheel Of Time. She actually bugged me until I started reading the books. Today I'm really grateful for that.

Am reading The Dragon Reborn now, and this is my first read-through of the WOT series.

Welcome to DM!

It sounds like a trip to the Illuminators ORG might be up your street - they are home to some of the creative people on this site! But don't forget to check the other ORGs and the rest of DM out either! ;)

Welcome to DM!

It sounds like a trip to the Illuminators ORG might be up your street - they are home to some of the creative people on this site! But don't forget to check the other ORGs and the rest of DM out either! ;)

I've entered my application to join the Illuminators. I think that was yesterday or the day before.

Thanks for the welcome.

What is the ranking system like here?

Who decides who is an Aes Sedai and a Warder, and who is not?

I know about the ranking system inside the Illuminators, but what about the rest of the site?

What Kath said. You decide what ranks/titles you can get by joining the various ORGs as each is different.

Archived