DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Avi's "odd" babies.

ohaitharguiz

Where has this whole idea behind a body swap come from, i dont remember anyone in the 11 books so far swapping bodies with anyone or any refference to it.

The closest that i can think of is the Dark One giving his forsaken new bodies but thats not a swap, he is just putting there souls into someone elses body, the person who's body that was doesnt get the forsakens last body.

i have only read the series twice so maybe im missing something so can you please explain.

It's one of the major theories that has actually survived for a long time and has a good amount of support from the books.

It should be in a thread around here somewhere. You can also find out from Luckers who, I think, is one of the original body swap theory people.

---------

Has anyone considered that maybe the oddness has to do with the fact that Rand is bonded to 4 different women at once?

Could it be something as simple as a c-section?

With the power it wouldn't even leave a scar!

But from what Macbeth tells me, it certainly would be an odd thing in a society at this level, and with four babies on the way at once, I'd imagine delivering naturally would be somewhat of a chore, to put it mildly.

some suggestions say that since it says she has four of his (Rand's) babies, and both are linked to rand while they also have the sister connection, two would actually be Elayne's children, but she dies sometime around/shortly after childbirht (due to taking another one of her stupid risks).

Sorry i dont have the exact refernce for it, but Min's viewing doesn't specificallly say that Aviendha will give birth to four children.

Edit: Here's the line

Aviendha would have Rand's babies, too. Four of them at once! Something odd about that, though. The babies would be healthy..- Min WH,Ch12

Its says she will have Rand's babies, but this does not have to mean give birth. She could have them in her arms.

Archived