DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dwynwen - Thank you!

You've been a great Keeper and I'll never forget how you were this silent, yet always aware, presence and how you supported me and the Reds wherever needed. Our ideas of activities may not always have matched, but that's just minor stuff compared to the times you were there for me and the Ajah when it really mattered.

Thanks, Dr. Dwyn. Your service was and always will be much appreciated. Enjoy your time off and don't be a stranger, now!

Myst,

Red Head

*shares Myst's thread* I totally agree, Dwyn you are an amazing woman. You fought for me, you fought for my ajah, and you believed me and backed me up when others wouldn't. You are an amazing woman and I thank you for all you did.

Thank you Dwyn for all the help you gave me and all the advice you shared. *hugs*  Enjoy your retirement, you deserve it!  :-*

I think I've expressed a few words in person, but know that my thanks to you are sincere and heartfelt. I hope you enjoy your retirement - it was well earned.

Aww, now I can't say I am the Keeper's pillow friend :(

*grins*

Enjoy your retirement, hon ;)  *hugs*

Nyn

You did a great job Dwyn and you showed you can keep your temper when those novices pumped creamy mashed potatos into your office during swap week this past year.

*Paints the Keeper's office bright pink and paints blue turtles on the pink walls.*

You could just be the new Keeper's pillow.  :)

I like where this is headed.  Keep going.

Awwwwww riiiiiight.

You could just be the new Keeper's pillow.  :)

I'm not sure if I qualify as one.

With Dwyn it's certain cause we did share a bed....... >.>

I'm being non specific as to the circumstances of it to make it seem all dirty  *laughs*

Nyn

You guys have truly touched me with your words in this thread.  I feel all warm and fuzzy now.  :)

I can honestly say that I've come to care deeply for all the Ajahs, and it's therefore going to be hard for me to get used to not being so involved with all of you.  I'm not very good at staying out of things when I'm supposed to be retired (just like Kathana, lol), so for the sanity of Claire, Elgee, and myself, I'm going to extract myself from DM for a time until I am enough out of the loop that I won't be tempted to jump in and influence things when I'm supposed to be just relaxed and retired.  Since things will probably change around here in that time, and since I don't want to make any promises yet, I'm not going to pick which Ajah to retire back into until I come back, if I do come back.  At this point, I'm planning to focus mostly on bonding with the close friends I have made on here via RL events (e.g. Storm Leader, Dragon*Con, JordanCon), other RL meets, phone, e-mail, and IM.  Don't worry, I still intend to bug you guys, just in other spots of the Internet.  ;)

Elgee, don't worry, I'm not vanishing yet!  I want to make sure you are settled in first.  I think you and Claire will work very well together.  I also find it kind of funny that two Keepers in a row have been redheads named Laura.  :D

While I'm here, I want to thank Kathana for picking me as her Keeper and Claire for deciding to keep me as hers.  :)

*Hugs everyone*

*Snuggles t'other Laura and slips a pair of handcuffs on her* Can't go yet, hon!  :o

ah Dwyn..*smiles, hugs tight and then just holds her hand*

The Tower fell in love and appreciation for all you are and give to this Org in your tenure as Keeper, finding out what we at the White Ajah knew for so very long..and missed when you became Keeper!  Thank you for all you did to sustain the White's as our Head, and then as the Keeper of the Chronicles!  You had a delicate balance to keep, supporting and encouraging us in the absence of our Head Reasoner, as the Keeper and our former Head!  You did it perfectly!  Thank you!

I understand your need for some time and space away from the boards..*grins*  but I sure wish you were going to be here and still in the White's!  I hope you know that no matter when you return, and even if you choose a new Ajah, you will always and forever be a member of the White family, beloved and cherished!

Take good care of yourself!

Peace! Joy! Love!

Twinnie~

Aww... Many thanks to Dwynwen for being an awesome Aes Sedai and a great Keeper! It's too bad I wasn't around for more of your Keeper-ship-ness, but I know you've done a lot of good work for the site, both for the Aes Sedai as a whole, and for the Whites specifically.

And when you go off into retirement, just remember to let me know where you are so I can bring you drinks and rub on your suntan lotion. *grins* A burnt Aes Sedai is not a good thing.

No worries, Warder mine!  I've always taken pride in the fact that our bond has been more of a RL bond than an online-only bond, so I'll always consider you to be my Warder even if we're both MIA from DM.   :)