DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

No, Balefire Does Not Work Like that. (-- 2009 Empy Award Winner!)

JenniferL

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would suggest this is the wrong thread for discussions on Balefire and the paradoxes it can cause. I doubt it is possible to give a Simple Answer about Balefire. There is an entire thread discussing this issue and perhaps that is a more appropriate place for detailed discussions on Balefire.  ;D

• 1 month later...

Somewhere it was told that the Dark One could resurrect someone from very weak balefire.

I suspect the balefire's time would need to be 0 (of any time unit); would this be accurate?

I would suggest this is the wrong thread for discussions on Balefire and the paradoxes it can cause. There is an entire thread discussing this issue and perhaps that is a more appropriate place for detailed discussions on Balefire.  ;D

This thread was created by a moderator, the other threads about balefire were not.  To me moderator created threads would be more appropriate than other threads about the topic.

I doubt it is possible to give a Simple Answer about Balefire.

I do not recall anyone making such a claim.  Part of the reason balefire is discussed might be that it is complex.

• 2 weeks later...
Congratulations to this Thread, for winning Best WoT Discussion in the 2009 Empy Awards!
This thread couldn't have done it without me contributing... whatever it is I contributed. Something amazing, no doubt.

Archived