DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

RP Question and Answer Thread!

claireducky

Hey Andre :smile: , if you haven't already done so in the last few days can you drop Arath a PM and/or an email about this please? Usergroup add requests need to be made by your RGL. This is probably just an oversight as he's been on site within the last week. A nudge will likely solve the problem.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*rolls eyes* Who are you guys kidding? I'm all cute and adorable like. Ask Owen.

Of course, I mean that in the way a baby shark is cute and adorable but that's between us. :wink:

• 4 years later...

Question: Can someone help me find the Cleansing RP? Though it wasn't RPed by 2009 (according to claireducky's post in the beginning of this thread), I keep finding NSW characters that were made just for the cleansing, and since "we're on book 11", I've been assuming it WAS RPed out... but I cannot locate it. Help? :)

*editing post*

And nevermind, I found this on the PSW Official Timeline thread:

1. The Cleansing has happened but was never RP'd out. The BT reserve the right to retro that in the future.

I REALLY wanna RP this. *o*

Edited by Jagen Sedai

Yeah, Arath was keen to keep the option when he was RGL as it's clearly a huge draw for any prospective BT'ers. Even when there was activity sufficient to doing it, it was never reliable and consistent enough to see the RP through unfortunately. I think some of the hold up was also in the logistics of organising it between various RP Groups.