DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Perfect Ending to the series

TalonSpiritCat

I guess I would have had a few responses to the little bit I wrote.  I found the idea very funny.  I know it is just a joke, but still!!  Come on people, say something !!

This the post you are referring to?

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,49572.msg1345136.html#msg1345136

If so, it might be more probable as a Tarmon Gaidon scene instead of as the end of this series.  (Tarmon Gaidon I guess would come before the end of this series.)

He had finally done it. The Bore was sealed, The Dark One trapped once again.

Rand was lying on the ground exhausted with his hands at his side. The wound had split open in the fighting, but it seemed it was finally starting to close, after Nynaeve had healed him.

At the edges of the grove he saw Perrin walking with Faile with blood covering his clothes and flowers in his hair. Where did he get those?

Faile seemed mad at him for some reason, but that will be changed shortly, Perrin knew so much more about women than Rand.

Suddenly he was swarmed by Aviendha, Elayne and Min all at once, his face red when they all tried to kiss him. they all had blood on them too, and a sword had cut off most of their dresses.

Rand suddenly started to hum and thumb his ear while lying on the ground.

They just laughed as the kissing began getting more heated. This was not appropriate out in the middle of everything, someone would certainly see them.

"Just be quiet and go with it, sheapherder" Min said with a smile

In the back of his mind he heard how Mat was with the remainders of The Band, with a bandage over half his face singing and dancing a song, somtething that tickled his memory, but he could not figure out what it was, being slightly busy and all.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,

and snuggle the girls be they short or tall,

then follow young Mat whenever he calls,

to dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Archived