DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I want to RP so badly!!!

Again, read the subject. Okay, now that that's out of the way, I really want to RP! Estel (Isha) was the first and only to post on my "Newly Come to the Tower" thread on the RP board, but then he dropped off and we've probably posted no more than eight times back and forth all friggin' summer long. Nothing against you, Estel, but I've literally got nothing to do all day and I really want to RP.

Now, on top of that, I've been here for at least two and half months, and I've yet to even hear whispers of me getting to start lessons any time soon. So if anyone who posts regularly and doesn't see a vacation trip or LoA anytime in the forseeable future wants to hit me up or invite me into a post then I beg you--please do it! And if anyone who fits the above description can also begin teaching me lessons on top of all of that, then I'd be doubly greatful!

Thanks in advance and sorry in retrospect,

Dovan Panrael

Well depending on general concensus of the powers that be I could have Drenn mentor you and run you through the basic soldier course. But he'll work you real hard.

I've taken a look at that intro RP of your and was going to try to get in on it a while back but given it's current location I can't really come barging into Isha's house to introduce myself. Once you guys step back outside I'll put a word in.

Guest Estel

I know I know I'm REALLY sorry about my lack of posting...everytime I try and get anything done somthing comes up...I'm so frickin' behind and I'm furious with myself...

but feel free to jump in on any open thread and I'll keep posting once I can dredge up a spare minute...again REALLY sorry...

Guest Dalinar

I have no problems with you mentoring him to get the training done. I'll take it any way that we can get it!

Dali/Ben.

Lol... although that would be a rather interesting post, Death, if you did anyway.

"Drenn was bored one day and heard of a new recruit, so he decided to bust up in Isha's house.

'Scuse me,' Drenn said gruffly brushing past the Storm Leader who was so stunned by the indignation that he couldn't get out a single word. 'Hello,' Drenn said, extending his open hand in welcome. 'My name's Drenn... etc."

Lol... oh well too bad that it doesn't happen like that.