DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Okay, I noticed something....

Sylvia

In TFoH, there's a part when Rahvin meets up with Lanfear, Demandred, and Graendal. When Granedal steps through her gateway, they make a point to mention that one of the servants was an old man.

Any ideas on who he could be? Graendal isn't known for scooping up people who don't mean anything.

Personally, when I read it, the first person I thought of was Noal.

King Ansalam.

A thousand times no!

Graendal to Sammael when he remarks that he almost expects Alsalam to be there serving wine.

LoC Chapter 6:

"You know I choose only the most exquisite. Alsalam is not up to my standard."

I think that it's Noal and that he is acually a high ranking noble or a ruler or something. Why else would she want him, she likes the rich and famous types ;D

That's what I think.....But then again, I also think that Noal is Jain Farstrider as well......

King Ansalam.

A thousand times no!

Graendal to Sammael when he remarks that he almost expects Alsalam to be there serving wine.

LoC Chapter 6:

"You know I choose only the most exquisite. Alsalam is not up to my standard."

That old man is not up to her standards either. Bob is right, whatever she told Sammael, the old man is almost certainly Alsalam. Interulde's CoT prologue more than suggests it.

I think that it's Noal and that he is acually a high ranking noble or a ruler or something. Why else would she want him, she likes the rich and famous types ;D

That's what I think.....But then again, I also think that Noal is Jain Farstrider as well......

I never made that connection but I think you might be right... wow :o I never thought about that aand if that's true that alone would be reason enough... wow

I never made that connection but I think you might be right... wow :o I never thought about that aand if that's true that alone would be reason enough... wow

Well with how Noal reacts when someone asks him about Jain, he seems kinda weird. He got angry about how Jain left his wife to die...

Luckers, how did it suggest that the old guy is Alsalam? I don't remember that part.

Archived