DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Haunted House Mafia Mafia Win CONGRATS LILY, COSMICPANDA, CJ, WAYWARD, AND JADE

Guest dragonsworn1991

The only thing I ever called hoover was that girl back in high school that would... Well yeah.

That sounds like an interesting story.  I'd like to hear more.  ;D

Lol My lips are sealed. Besides that PG 13 sign is around here somewhere.

**looks behind the scary looking statues for the sign**

I have to say I feel kinda suspisious of [glow=white,2,300]Wolfie[/glow]. Dont know why but I do.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First things first.  CJ's not going to be here pretty much all day today, and before you jump on me about knowing that, CJ is my brother (this is his first game; he's addicted to mafia because of me. ;D).  He's at an all-day choir event (Southeast Iowa Vocal Conference Festival thingy--EVERY STINKING YEAR THEY DO THIS), and won't be home till late.  I'll poke him so he's sure to check in when he gets home, even though that means letting him use my computer. ::)

Anyway, a hoover, eh?  Yeah, don't want to hear that story, unlike Verb. >.>

[glow=white,2,300]LZM[/glow]--pretty much pure randomness, as it's a tiny bit too early to actually have reasons to feel suspicious.

• Club Leader

Hmmm..... my daughter got two votes already? Wow! I played about six games before I ever got ONE vote, and even now I only have two. ('Nother game, not important here...) Sweetie, you beat me. It's gonna be hard to get some experience this way. *hugs*

Since it's day one, and we have no reason to vote for anybody, not really, I'll hold off for a bit. Although I could get behind an LZM lynch, but that would be an OMGUS (Oh my God you suck for the newbies) vote because I'm irritated with his behavior in another game. Not a good reason to cast a vote. Still, it could happen by the end of the day.  ;) I've been known to be petty once or twice in my life.  ;D

(I hope my sense of humor comes through here. I'm in a really good mood today. That's when I get a bit nutty.)

Torrie I can see why you are suspicious of me, I am Lily's daughter which would make you suspicious. But what makes everyone think you aren't mafia? I mean I find it suspicious you would go after the newbie, your first shot, I vote for [glow=white,2,300]Torrie.[/glow]

Voting has begun?? Sorry, this time difference thing makes it difficult for me to vote the same time as you guys... it's 10am here in Singapore. (Yes, I'm from Singapore. No, it's not part of China.)

I have no idea who to vote for since it's my first time playing. I'm gonna be totally random and pick... err... whoever's on the list[glow=white,2,300]LZM[/glow]? Please don't hate me. I'm scared of ghosts, and this is my first time playing... so...

*shivers uncontrollably in a corner*

*snuggles Wolfie*

*just likes wolves*

• Club Leader

Okay, I'm ready to vote. I think poor Verb is always getting killed off too soon. How is he ever going to learn how to play this game?  :P I still have no idea if he's any good at it or not...lol

So.... [glow=white,2,300]LedZepMan[/glow] you get my vote because you voted for Verbal, my favorite Ewok. It's as good a reason as any, and better than the reason for the last Day One vote I cast, which was on Torrie....lol

Archived