DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dexter season four

Alea iacta est

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*note* Moving this to Seanchan TV Discussion board.  ;)

I'm watching. Haven't thought season 3 or so far in season 4 is as good as 1 or 2, but he's still an interesting character. I'm anxious to catch up on last night's ep so I can find out what happens with Morgan and Lundy! Curious to see if it's really Trinity that caused the shooting or if it's a random, parking lot crime.

• Community Administrator

*note* Moving this to Seanchan TV Discussion board.  ;)

I'm watching. Haven't thought season 3 or so far in season 4 is as good as 1 or 2, but he's still an interesting character. I'm anxious to catch up on last night's ep so I can find out what happens with Morgan and Lundy! Curious to see if it's really Trinity that caused the shooting or if it's a random, parking lot crime.

what Is Lundy? Where is he from?

What kind of killer is running around town besides just the trinity killer?

Course, theres also Morgans BF.

I haven't watched the episode yet... (still not up online...) But those are my two best guesses.

Trinity killer as the guy who shot them is a just a red herring. ;)

John Lithgow as the Trinity killer is brilliant. 

I could care less about the Vacation Murders but something tells me there is a twist here.

For a moment I thought the killer was Morgan's jealous boyfriend but his reaction seemed pretty genuine.

It could be that cop.  There is something up with him. 

John Lithgow as the Trinity killer is brilliant. 

I could care less about the Vacation Murders but something tells me there is a twist here.

For a moment I thought the killer was Morgan's jealous boyfriend but his reaction seemed pretty genuine.

It could be that cop.  There is something up with him. 

I don't believe the trinity killer shot the two of them. Theres no way in hell he'd leave them both alive.

Course its possible he made it look like the vacation murderers by stealing the guys wallet. (but why not the ladies?) Seems to sloppy for the Trinity Killer.

Watching the new episode, He looked 'suprised' that the FBI guy was killed.

So I'm pretty sure its the BF.

Course, The FBI guy did look like he recognized whoever shot them in that brief moment like 'I've seen you before, but I don't know from where' Which points towards the trinity killer (who dex thinks it is). Could be the cop empy was talking about, he's been acting wierd ever since dex saw him take money from a crime scene...

Scene I'm waiting on?

Dex talking to trinity (while trinities about to be butchered) asking 'so, how do you pretend to be a family man so well?'

What did the BF gain?  He certainly did not act as someone who felt guilty for shooting his own girlfriend.  No I think the dirty cop will be a villian before long.  They are giving him to much face time.... unless the dirty cop figures out who Dexter is and turns the other way just as Dexter doesn't care about him taking money....

What did the BF gain?  He certainly did not act as someone who felt guilty for shooting his own girlfriend.  No I think the dirty cop will be a villian before long.  They are giving him to much face time.... unless the dirty cop figures out who Dexter is and turns the other way just as Dexter doesn't care about him taking money....

Crimes of passion. Suspect your girls hanging out with another man, Shooth her once, non fatally, and shoot the guy twice fatally. Stealing is wallet to make it look like the vacation murderers. He had no way of knowing she was going to 'dump him' after she losed lundy.

Course you could be right, it could be the cop. The crime was WAY to messy to be the trinity killer imo. And WAY to clean for the Vacation Murders/Her BF.

Probably the best evidince in this is the way the shots took place.

We have no evidence the Trinity Killer even knows how to use a gun.

The Vacation Murders were always about the money, and the shots I believe were very messy. (look at where the GF of the vacation murderer shot him.. Took 3 shots, all over the place)

Lundy was shot in the chest, and through the throat. In quick succession.

Thats totally police shooting there.

And if her partner was the one who shot them, that would also explain why Lundy looked up like "who is that.. I know you. What are you doing here? o-shi a gun"

love this series :)

i think the shooting was Trinity.  it follows together, we know Trinity was targeting lundy, cause trinity bumped him in public.  

i think dex is right. though my first thought was morgans bf antoin(sp)

trinity was staging it to look like the vacation murders, so it had to be a different imo.  trinity didn't even know lundy was on his case until the article got printed in the newspaper afterall.  so his aim was to kill lundy, morgan was just "wrong place, wrong time" and trinity doesnt kill unless it's to suit his need or protect himself, there was nothing to indicate Morgan as a threat.

i was hoping trinity would use lundy as his thrid, but i guess lundy was too high profile

i think what will happen with the dirty cop, is that he's gonna become a p.i.a for dex and dex will have to take him out.  probably next season.

can't wait for the convo once dex gets trinity on his table :)  wonder what dex will do if trinity says he didn't shoot lundy???

who do you think will find out de's secret first??  morgan or his wife??  with him getting that shed, i'm guess morgan.  it will be interesting either way :D

i'm wondering if morgan will put two and two together when she gets to dex's moms file in list of Harry's snitches.

I will say in the books that Dexter's sister knows his secret.  Then again Leguarta died in book two, the kids are just like Dexter and he is training them like Harry trained him, Doakes is still alive but without limbs and a tongue and Dexter isn't married.  So what I am saying is that the books are following a seperate plot line.

I will say in the books that Dexter's sister knows his secret.  Then again Leguarta died in book two, the kids are just like Dexter and he is training them like Harry trained him, Doakes is still alive but without limbs and a tongue and Dexter isn't married.  So what I am saying is that the books are following a seperate plot line.

Well, in the books theres a retarded supernatural twist to, so if they stay out of that, all the better...

(But then again, from what I'm told alot of people find out about dex and are like "'kay")

^ XD  i get the same response when i talk about dex to people that don't have showtime.  i try to put a spin on it though and call him a righteous serial killer, then explain that he only kills bad guys and such.  people still shake their heads.

funny thing is, the only reason we got showtime was because of a show called "Toudors"  *sighs*  i can't wait for it to come back on!!!!!  and we discovered Dex on accident in the 3rd season opener and got hooked instantly.

yeah i know,  i picked up the 2nd book and got half way through it and put it down.  i find Michaels Dex much more lovable and funny :)

but i knew the kids were like him in the book and that his sis knew about his "dark passenger".   didn't about the not being married part though.

i'm just wondering if deb in the tv show could deal with dex being a "killer with a concious" and knowing that Harry helped dex to hone his skills....  i mena she took the "had an affair" thing rather hard.

edit -->  btw i'm a dork.  i have the opening song for my ringback tone.  i culdn't find the "toudors" opening song so i picked Dex ;D  adn i currently have it humming in my head too.

i'm starting to think more and more this season wont end with trinity's death but with the death of the dirty cop :)

wonder if Dex slipping up and killing an innocent man is a hint as to trinity not being the one that shot Deb and Lundy??? hmmmmmmm

looks like i might be wrong

i think that depends on what he learns from trinity :)  i can see dex losing his cool if he learns trinity wasn't the one who shot deb

I think Dex is going to learn that Trinity is nothing like Dexter.

Trinity is just a sick man who gets off on a kill, and isn't sociopathic like Dexter.

dunnno,  i think theres more to trinity than we assume.  obvious theres alot of anger issues under the surface, but the guy has pulled off not being caught for around 30 years, and has maintained a family for atleast 16 years. 

dex is just starting his family off and already has been  to "couples therapy"

i think dex can learn alot, as far as how to keep the facade going with the family.

personally i think trinity killed his sister though  :o

personally i think trinity killed his sister though  :o

Nah, He was to young at the time, like... 5?

I think these events happened to him, and he's recreating them, probably because he thinks his father was the ones who convinced his sister to kill herself, so he probably killed his father, (it was several years after). So he re-creates it all, just for that last beating, Aftearll, thats probably the only time Trinity goes real emo during his killing spree...

he's certaintly recreating the crimes; probably as a cooping mechanism.  dont know about the age thing though, would have to re-watch the last epi to see if it says his age while dex is reading the news articles.

i don't think his dad killed her, i'd be more likely to think trinity did it or it was suicide.

or maybe dad was sexually assulting the sis, so sis kills herself, and mom takes her own life as a result of her daughters suicide.  trinity finds out later and kills the dad.

i certaintly think trinity was responsable for either the dad's or sis's death

if we look at the recreation crimes they are as follows and in this order

sis ->  apperant suicide by cutting fem artery in bathtub. but trinity is the one that does the slicing.

mom ->  apperant suicide by jumping off high bldg.  trinity makes his victim jump and doesnt push them.

dad ->  bludgend to death by hammer.  this is after trinity picks a fight in an alleyway outside of a bar. 

the ashes that he leaves are only his sisters right?  i thought that maybe they were all three (dad/sis/mom) but the forensic evidence only popped pos for the sis.

so if it is his sis's remains, maybe these murders are done as a tribute to her.

ofcourse then there is the "toasting" he did with the two scotch glasses after the 2nd murder.  i asume this was to his dad ....

goodness i'm rambling  ::) 

Hmm, I think we were all wrong on the Shooter...

I'm going for the... 2 faced reporter lady. ;)

Which would fill the criteria that lundy had seen her somewhere before, but can't quite place it. (aka, the cops girlfriend, I'm sure lundy saw them, he just didn't really 'see' them).

I think that fits with the new theory they presented...

Dexter's going to be pisssed.

Also, I'm now even more fearful that they are going to go with the supernatural side of the show with some of the 'revelations' dexter has been getting.

That or he's going to find out that fake daddy 'turned' him into a sociopath, and that he wasn't always one. <_<

OMG, that was ....  *speechless*  that was a great episode!!!

glad to see LaGuarda and dude back dating :)  their so cute together.

that was a totally "OMG WTF" moment when they started pointing at the reporter shooting, but it makes sense.  especailly with her "editor" breathing down her neck for a new lead.

she gets dumped by dirty cop and makes a story of her own since "vacation murders" were solved.

was kinda taken aback, and not in a good way, with the turn of character on Trinity.  can we say "Major manic depresson??"

i wonder if Dex will have any problems killing trinity after finding out dudes story and then finding out he didn't shoot Deb.  his whole reasoning for targeting Triniy was because he thought Trinity some psycho killer that shot his sis.

well trinity is still psycho, but he's doing the murders as a way to relieve guilt and understand/make sense of the situation.

totally not a type of person to fit into Dex's normal MO.

<---  is thinking maybe their not going to kill off Trinity.  maybe Dex will try to whole partnership thing again  *shakes head*  disaster, but there you go.  it's been the norm the past 3 seasons that he trys to team up with a killer then has to kill them.

and i'm starting to agree that dirty cop's gonna have to die.  he's getting way to nosy about Dex's life and once his reporter girlfriend kicks the bucket.....  dex may become a priority.  shame, casue i like him, he's nice to look at  ::)

Archived