DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Do you think Lan will be a king?

Darkenmal

I do, but others think he will die and his soon-to-be-conceived  (or recently conceived) infant son will be the new king.

After the Last Battle is won, and the Blight retreats, Malkier will clearly be repopulated, whether or not it will resume a separate political identity.

Lan is a king. It is stated many times in the books. The problem is that he will not accept his kingdom. The question would be whether we will see Lan accept and rule a kingdom.

I am one of those who think Lan will die based on the Min viewing of the broken towers and the baby in a cradle with a sword.

Lan is a king. It is stated many times in the books. The problem is that he will not accept his kingdom. The question would be whether we will see Lan accept and rule a kingdom.

I am one of those who think Lan will die based on the Min viewing of the broken towers and the baby in a cradle with a sword.

I know he is a king, and that also he won't accept it, but even though his wife forced him to go proclaim himself (sorta) he hasn't 100% percent said that he was a king. (Maybe I should've posted that instead)

Archived