DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hiya!

Rian Tarai

:-D Ok so I'm new on the site, I've been on forums before, so it shouldn't be *too* long before I figure out how to work these things, but each forums is different so I don't think I should be saying anything just yet!

But I hope to make a lot of new friends here and to have a good time!

Don't know if I'm supposed to give a nice long mini-autobiography or if I should just leave it at this, but I'll say something more about myself if people are interested! ;-)

Thanks! :-D

I'm sure there is a nice little post somewhere explaining everything that this site has... but I haven't found it, but what exactly is an ORG? ^^;; Sorry if it's a dumb question, I just don't want to sign up for anything without figuring out what it is first!

not a dumb question, don't worry.

I didn't really know myself when I joined :)

The only way I can think of to really describe them is simply that they are smaller sections of the DM community and the best way to really find out about them is to scroll down to their boards and browse them for yourself. Mostly all of them should have some sort of welcome thread that will describe themselves.

Hopefully this helps you out! :D

Hey there newbie! Always glad to see a fellow Wotmer join the community. Don't worry about getting the hang of this place, it won't take long before you're an expert, and hopefully it won't be long before Jason has everything set up for you with no flaws!

Making new friends and having a good time is what it's all about, and I'm more then positive you'll fit right in, all you need to do to fit in is read WoT and I'm sure you've done that by now. Us vetern DMers are pretty nice, unless your theory makes no since, or we have evidence disproving it, but don't be afraid of posting ANYTHING AT ALL! Even if you think that in the end it will turn out that Rand is actually a woman, or that Artur Hawkwing came to kill Asmodean, we'll all read it and try to give you some pointers on where you're right or wrong.

So go ahead and post whatever, where ever. Can't wait to get your POV on some of these boards!

Hiya Rian!!

Wow a raw recruit recruiting for the band!

*hands Woolie a flaming shot*

definately Archer material there ;)

Anyways Rian I saw that you joined up for the band, that's great! It's a lot of fun and I'm sure you'll fit in in no time.

Can't wait to see ya around. :D

Guest Egwene

Welcome Rian. You probably have already found your way around. If not, just start at the top of the board, look in on book discussions and leave your vote on the Asmo thread ... that's always a good start :wink:

Do get to know things, just go anywhere talk to anyone and you'll soon find out where you like it best. Make sure you read all announcements and stickys as they give rules/guidelines/help/info etc.

... and have fun! Mind you, if you've already joined the Band... fun guaranteed they promise!!!

I feel so lonely here, I am like the sole Dragon Mount RPer swimming in a pond of only community members, so it's time for advertising!!!

JOIN DMPSW!!! Where you can type in 3rd person!! Ewwwwwww, I mean, Oooooooooooo.

I am so lonely :cry: JOIN DMPSW (particularly the Black Tower) :D

hey jasonr! i'll be looking for you on the RP side of things. what characters do you play? and maybe i can get a little payback for some of the grief you gave me on the Asmodean thread! :P

i've got playing an Aiel guy and i am waiting on an Ogier bio to be approved. but the Black Tower? you guys are all crazy! or soon will be... :lol:

Archived