DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

FIFA 10

Ashaman DeRouge

I am in love.

Dicuss!

My ONLY gripe with the game is the innability to see how much weekly wages a player is taking out of your cap when it comes to transfer time. When you are selling players to make room in the budget, it's impossible to tell how much you will free up by selling someone, short of going into your Re-Sign players option and checking them out individually. Painful!

That and the fact that David Villa dosn't want to play for me. Dosn't think he can LEARN anything from a half star manager. My ass! I've already won the premier league! I'm obviously AWESOME! :P

I'm loving this game as well. Have you noticed how rediculously easy it can be to score with finesse shot? I love it.

Also, Chelsea is miles better than on FIFA 09 imo. I'm liking the standard formation. Lamps is a serious threat with the long shots now. I never scored with him on 09.

I haven't tried the manager mode, I just play with my friends (who are too good at this game), but I did try the Be a pro mode. I think it's too easy. I play on Legendary and I already have 96 overall in my second season and I'm the captain for Real Madrdid. My first season was for Tromsø IL.

Oh, and because some WT dude told me to post this I will:

ICON-Ghost-108w.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Is the gameplay actually good?  I have FIFA '08 and PES 2008 and while FIFA had a really good franchise mode, its gameplay was pretty atrocious.  PES 2008 has terrific gameplay but the Master League mode isn't too deep and they don't have all the licenses for players and teams.

Archived