DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

seanchan prophecy

drunkengrizzly

i threw this out in the spoiler board, but nobody bit on it.  i didn't finish my reread, i couldn't suffer through CoT for the third time.  anywho, i thought i read a moridin pov (or some other forsaken) where they were thinking/talking about devising the seanchan prophecies, even going so far as taking credit for starting the consolidation.  from a tuon pov, we get the mentality that rand is supposed to bow to the crystal throne.  if the prophecies that they believe are a farse, that makes the seanchan an unknowing tool of the shadow.  point is, i believe this pov i'm speaking of was from CoT of KoD, but haven't read either of them since 2005.  can somebody confirm or disabuse me of this notion?

Dragon Reborn kneeling to Crystal Throne, that is actually Winter's Heart Chapter 14.

I recall somewhere telling that Ishamael changed the prophecies and telling the changed versions to Hawkwing and/or Hawkwing's children.

It probably was meant to deceive them, yet there might be a chance that it might come true.

The sad bracelets (male adam) might be the cause of it; also cause the countering prophecy (Dragon Reborn binding the nine moons to serve him).

The Seanchan probably are an unknowingly tool of the Shadow; yet the Shadow could at times be considered an unknowingly tool of the Light.

The whole balancing thing could be an indicator of that.  If this becomes true, this would be another.

Archived