DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

An idea?

ShaneMJ

While I do not know what the community has talked about in the past and quite frankly it seems like it would be alot of work to see if this topic has ever come up.  My thoughts are just that the wheel of time books are a wonderful and exciting series. There are many universal elements that make it timeless.  Being as such, I really wanted to pass the idea to some, that I would like to see a special edition come out, classic, leather bound set that I can keep for years on a book shelf and read over and over.  personal note is that I have hard copies and one or two soft of all the books as is and would prefer to have the classic set to keep instead.  I have no idea how much this type of endever would cost from the publisher or the end result that I could read. This may not be feasable, but I think it would be worth while to evaluate it anyway.  I also hope that this is one way that I can at least get my idea herd by those that would make this type of decision. If it is not I'm sorry for wasting your time.

Archived