DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Movie] Zombieland

Barmacral

Just saw this tonight, and it was fantastic. The movie is consistently funny all the way through, and has a cameo with one of the greatest actors on the planet. Yeah, I'd say it was worth the money spent to see it in theatres.

Another thing- me and my friends think this would be one of the most accurate portrayals of a zombie apocalypse

the only problems: i don't think there would be electricity 2 months after the initial outbreak and everything went to hell, even with that kids rules he lives due to sheer god of the machine

• Community Administrator

Another thing- me and my friends think this would be one of the most accurate portrayals of a zombie apocalypse

the only problems: i don't think there would be electricity 2 months after the initial outbreak and everything went to hell, even with that kids rules he lives due to sheer god of the machine

Watch history (or is it discovery channel?) life after people.

Certain areas would have electrcity for years, others would lose it in a couple of weeks.

i was under the impression that areas that would maintain electricity for years would be places that had nuclear powered electricity

something that in that movie was found literally everywhere they went?

well wasn't it only a couple of weeks after?

very beginning of the movie he says "its been 2 months since the first guy took a bite outta a bad hamburger and got a human version of mad cow disease"

The only real place I remember that had a lot of electricity usage was bill murrays house, and the carnival... (The gas station & food store could all be wrote off as 'lighting' excuses.) But its possible those places all had generators. I know carnivals are very well known for having there own generators.. simply becuase its not very good policy to have a 'ride' stop from local power going out and unable to get people 'off'... Course, that owuldn't power the ENTIRE place...

But really, who cares? Would it have been 'Zombieland' without the Rollercoaster?

oh i wouldnt trade him riding the zombiecoster for anything ^_^

I'm just saying that this is the most accurate zombie apocalypse imo with those 2 exceptions

Hey for all we know, the in-home-nuclear-power-plant is actually in-wide-use in there world, which may or may not have contributed to the widespread zomieism.

Now what you should REALLY show as an exception to how accurate the movie is this.

Why hasnt the ACLU been advocating for zombie equality?

honestly, not really sure I'd want to see an accurate portrayal of a zombiepocalypse.

I liked that they didn't give away the cameo in previews.  I mean, in the hangover they overhyped Tyson so much that it lost impact when you watched the movie.

Archived