DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Just for fun, Let's make some Ter'angreal

42Bonzo88

Okay, You have the ability to channel and you also have 13 men and women that can channel along with you. If you were to make something with the power what would You make? Describe it in as much detail as you like. For instance What it would look like? What would be its purpose? Would it require channeling? Would You set any traps in case someone You didn't want to use it would get injured?

I just thought of this, but sadly, have not come up with my own yet. Any comments would be appreciated even those of you who cannot channel. ;D

A Small bong-like ter'angreal that makes good quality weed that does not create any of the side effects like munchies and dry mouths among others.

A ter'angreal that makes me invisible! I mean, why not...

Oh, but I can control when I want to be invisible and not. I can try smoking weed in public while being invisible and the police won't be able to catch me :D

A Small bong-like ter'angreal that makes good quality weed that does not create any of the side effects like munchies and dry mouths among others.

A ter'angreal that makes me invisible! I mean, why not...

Oh, but I can control when I want to be invisible and not. I can try smoking weed in public while being invisible and the police won't be able to catch me :D

perfect

Hrmm..

Ter'Angreal that makes Liverpool win all thier drawn games. And not concede from set pieces.

Actually in the series Riverworld by Jose Farmer, they have items called grails, that when placed in certain receptacles get filled up with food, water, and luxury items even, like scotch, marijuana and cigars. A version of that would be cool, an instant picnic, just add Spirit.

Not that I can publicly condone any of that behavior, of course!

Furthermore to my post above:

A Ter'Angreal, that, when a crowd yells at it, it destroys BALLOONS that have INVADED THE PITCH, TO SCORE A GOAL AGAINST LIVERPOOL.

I Simply CANNOT Beleive That Just Happened. Youtube it, I'm sure its there in like 3 minutes time from posting...

Also, a Ter'Angreal, that, similarly, when yelled at by a crowd, ensures Liverpool at least have a chance of winning. Oh wait we have two... Steven Gerard and Fernando Torres...

A Ter'Angreal, that, when a crowd yells at it, it destroys BALLOONS that have INVADED THE PITCH, TO SCORE A GOAL AGAINST LIVERPOOL.

I Simply CANNOT Beleive That Just Happened. Youtube it, I'm sure its there in like 3 minutes time from posting...

Also, a Ter'Angreal, that, similarly, when yelled at by a crowd, ensures Liverpool at least have a chance of winning. Oh wait we have two... Steven Gerard and Fernando Torres...

Best thing is, it was a scouser who tossed the balloon onto the pitch in the first place. Wo needs opponents with fans like that ;D

A ter'angreal that kills Egwene.

Hahaha

2nded. Keep the munchies though, its satisfying after some Phatt bud.

A pair of linked rings that, when each is worn by a different channeler, lets you draw the Power from the other person from a distance, like a long ranged circle. Perfect for a Ashaman-Aes Sedai teamups, especially if they were bonded.

Possibly the biggest thing you could give the light at this stage of the game would be coded radio communications, give that guy with lightning in a bottle another hundred years and he'll have it without the power (which there won't be after the bore is sealed).

Lol! OK, here it goes....

A Ter'angreal that looks like a small, clear ear plug that when inserted into any ear, makes that person deaf for the duration of the insertion. Perfect for when Nynaeve begins ranting about how stubborn and stupid and incompetent men are.

A double-bladed knife Ter'angreal that when thrown, does a full circle and returns gracefully into the hands of the thrower, mystically ensuring that the handle always finds the throwers hand.

A club Ter'angreal that explodes spontaneously when touched and then reforms. Perfect use: point to it and tell Nynaeve that it would make a perfect thumping-stick for when some troublesome, foolish man expresses individuality or free will.

I thought paper thin scale armor made out of cuellindar would be cool, but terangreals...? How about one that let you fly? (please don't quote me that Rand et al don't believe in aerodynamics, I don't care) if you can work out the complex details you can fly.

A ter'angreal that kills Egwene.

Hahaha

2nded. Keep the munchies though, its satisfying after some Phatt bud.

A pair of linked rings that, when each is worn by a different channeler, lets you draw the Power from the other person from a distance, like a long ranged circle. Perfect for a Ashaman-Aes Sedai teamups, especially if they were bonded.

What does Phatt bud mean?

Also, I would make a hookah ter'angreal that generates limitless water supply to the container at the bottom, and red-hot char coal plus whatever flavor or tobacco I want. Everything is perfect, I just need to channel whatever I want of the five forces, as long as it isn't much. Then I can enjoy perfect smoke with the Wheel of Time, or with friends :D

A ter angreal that allows a person to enter the matrix... No wait, Telaranrhiod already exists.

How about a ter angreal that automatically allows you to pass exams by making you give the best possible answer everytime. I could do with one of those.

It really was unbelievable - especially after I was on such a high after Villa beatin Chelski

Villa beating Chelsea really had me pumped for what should have been an easy win for Liverpool. It was heart-crushing! I know the league is crazy this year, and Liverpool are only 7 points off the pace, I just can't see them turning around thier current form, and that's with the league's equal top goal scorer. They just don't have a deep squad this year.

I really thought Man U would be the club out of the top 4 this year.

We'll NEVER sign David Villa, unless they get bought out by some Sheik, either, in a semi-related gripe.

Archived