DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The WoT and Adam/Eve

crazyfool

I'm not sure if this has already been said but when Lanfear and Ishamael made the bore into the DO's prison it kinda reminds me of Adam and Eve and eating the forbiddon apple.

Like before the bore the world was pretty much perfect but as soon as the DO breaks free all this bad stuff (sin) enters the world ie: Forsaken betraying the light. And its a man and a woman who create the bore like Adam and Eve.

I don't know just my thoughts.

Ok, Ishamael's name is Elan Morin Tedronai.

Mierin Eronaile - aka Lanfear - worked with Beidomon, one of the top researchers of the Collam Daan, to drill the Bore.

According to RJ, Beidomon killed himself after it became known what he and Lanfear had unleashed. At first, he tried to quietly disappear, but eventually, in his despair over releasing the Big Guy, he ended his life.

Ok, Ishamael's name is Elan Morin Tedronai.

Mierin Eronaile - aka Lanfear - worked with Beidomon, one of the top researchers of the Collam Daan, to drill the Bore.

According to RJ, Beidomon killed himself after it became known what he and Lanfear had unleashed. At first, he tried to quietly disappear, but eventually, in his despair over releasing the Big Guy, he ended his life.

Okay, someone needs to tell me where all of this additional info comes from b/c it is driving me crazy to think there are more WoT books that I have not read.

Okay, someone needs to tell me where all of this additional info comes from b/c it is driving me crazy to think there are more WoT books that I have not read.

The Guide is a start, but you'll also want to look at some of RJ's interviews, blogs and so on. Start here and you'll find links to lots of useful places.

Archived