DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BBWBA?

West Side Weaver

Properly, it's called The World of Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan and Teresa Patterson. But since thats a mouthful it's usually abreviated as The Guide, the BWB (Big White Book), or the BBWBA (Big Book With Bad Art).

Most major retailers would be able to order it in for you--or you could order it online through Amazon. Note: Despite the name 'Big Book' they've actually realeased a paperback sized addition in which they've cut out the artwork. Also it's only white in the States, in Australia is blue.

Properly, it's called The World of Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan and Teresa Patterson. But since thats a mouthful it's usually abreviated as The Guide, the BWB (Big White Book), or the BBWBA (Big Book With Bad Art).

Most major retailers would be able to order it in for you--or you could order it online through Amazon. Note: Despite the name 'Big Book' they've actually realeased a paperback sized addition in which they've cut out the artwork. Also it's only white in the States, in Australia is blue.

Yup, here it is: http://www.amazon.com/World-Robert-Jordans-Wheel-Time/dp/0312869363/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpi_5

What does LMAO mean? and while were at it, what the cheese does rofl mean?

The Beer Bellied Womens Breakfast Association aides alcoholic women who have trouble making breakfast in the morning (probably because on account of their hangovers they sleep in until 5 pm). I am the happy president, and most of the funds I raise go right back to the beer companies who sell their products to my members; so you see, its a circle, a circle that begins and ends with me being filthy stinking rich! Yahoo!  ;D  ;D

• 4 weeks later...

The Beer Bellied Womens Breakfast Association aides alcoholic women who have trouble making breakfast in the morning (probably because on account of their hangovers they sleep in until 5 pm). I am the happy president, and most of the funds I raise go right back to the beer companies who sell their products to my members; so you see, its a circle, a circle that begins and ends with me being filthy stinking rich! Yahoo!  ;D  ;D

You guys looking for members?

Archived