DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hello

zman

I have been reading the forum for a few months now and just decided to start posting. I am a relatively new fan to fanatasy, just started reading in the last couple of years. I wasn't much of a reader before my junior year in undergrad, when I decided to read books on the plane flights home. Picked up EotW last year, enjoyed it a lot and quickly read through the whole series that was available, and now am waiting for AMoL. Also looking for other fantasy to read as well. I am not sure what else I should put in this, but will leave it at that.

:D

Hi zman! Welcome!

I'm new too... I won't state anything obvious about my affection for this series of books, but I will say that I LOVE listening to the unabridged audio versions... I started listening to them in december 2005.

My husband was the original RJ fan... Now he reads to me...while we wait for book 7 to be released on audio in October!

First off al thanks to you all for the warm welcome.

Right now I am reading a couple of series, but am looking for new ones as well. Currently I am reading some of Feist's stuff, right now I am on Prince of the Blood. I have also read some of David Eddings series, some of Tad William's Memory, Thorn and Sorrow , most of Jim-Butchers books, I can't remeber the others off hand.

Archived