DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Banned Books Mafia - Entities Win! Congrats Meesh, Seryanne and Rose!

Liathiana

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off, I'm very sorry, Pete *huggles*

Secondly, sheesh, a vote for me already. I've been sick and swamped with work all at once. And the game just started yesterday!

I haven't been reading anything in my free time because all I do is read for my new job! I read incoming submissions. So far, I've read three pretty good fantasy books, and okay horror book, and a pretty terrible screenplay. I wanted to reread WoT before the next book comes out, but I don't think that's going to happen.

Vote Count:

mnwhiterose (2): Dsworn, Myst

Alanna (1): Lily

Dsworn (1) Ellianora

Edited for miscount, don't post at 5 am!

7 votes for a majority.

Deadline: Oct. 11 8:30 pm CST

Modspeak:

My condolences to you and your family Dsworn :(

I'm not rampantly hungover but I have a pretty good headache from last night.

Reading does not help it. The words seem way way too small.

I'm going to vote.  [glow=red,2,300]mnwhiterose[/glow] Because I agree with Myst that pink is a horrid color.

Sorry to hear that Pete. Think of the good times. It helps **nods**

Guest dragonsworn1991

[glow=green,2,300]Unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Torrie[/glow]

Looks like someone is trying to start a bandwagon. *Whistles*

• Club Leader

O.o

Pink's not a horrid color!

[glow=red,2,300]Torrie[/glow] for saying pink is a horrid color.

I love pink. ;D

My sentiments exactly. I love pink, too.

[glow=green,2,300]Unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Vote Torrie[/glow]

It is too a horrib color! you all have no taste! NONE whatsoever!!

And that was meant to be Egwene, not Elgee LOL.

Dragon, you started the bandwagon and now you vote for people that actually agree with you? Tsk! *spanks* (really sorry for your loss my brother *hugs tight*)

• Club Leader

Ellie, we only have another day to make some sort of decision. I felt that this was a better reason than why I voted for Alanna, which was really just a joke anyway. It's too soon to have a good reason, isn't it? But that doesn't mean we don't have to do something.

Sagey, that's good. You would look worse if you caved after what I said. I'm just yanking your chain a bit anyway.

I've been in a weird mood lately when it comes to mafia, feeling a bit playful, I guess. My trip really did me a world of good.

Guest dragonsworn1991

I refuse to join this bandwagon also. Lynching someone for saying they don't like pink is a stupid reason to be doing it. :P

I apologise if that comes off a bit grouchy, only I haven't been feeling at all lately.

[glow=orange,2,300]Ellianora[/glow] I gave reason, I switched my vote because it looked like she was trying to start a lynch on mn.

Then when I switched my vote, so did lily, so if torrie comes up innocent I will be looking at [glow=orange,2,300]lily[/glow] next. This is not her usual play style. And something feels off about her.

Also [glow=orange,2,300]Myst[/glow] a bandwagon is started around the third to fourth vote people join a bandwagon with little reason only to get someone lynched.

Also [glow=orange,2,300]Allanna[/glow], what happened to only voting justly like you did in your first game.

So in case people are wondering I am suspicious of in order

[glow=black,2,300]1) LILY

2) ALANNA

3)TORRIE

4) ELLIANORA[/glow]

Guest dragonsworn1991

Sagey, that's lame. If she flips mafia, you're going to look suspicious now.

Sorry, you can't scare me into jumping on.  Pink just doesn't look good on me.

Unless DSAge knows she is innocent because he is mafia.

There isn't really a way to vote 'justly' the first day; we have nothing to go on. (And I would call it voting logically, as opposed to justly). And that game was entirely different, as DSage's role gave us something to start with right away. Getting someone lynched the first day will give something to go on.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Not sure I follow. You're current play style is contradictory to your original, you gave very little logic and reasoning, and the reasoning you used was recycled. In your vote post in fact you make no logic, it looks like you are trying to say that you listened to lily and set her up for a frame up if torrie flips innocent. I hope torrie is mafia but if she is not then Alanna you are next on my lynch list. Lily is now just number two.

Archived