DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

this is boring

jcb2inhbgpa

You just have to throw yourself into the threads. Respond to what others say, or start an entirely new thread yourself. But, be prepared for people chopping down upon your favorite theories. You will get negative responses, whatever you write. That's part of the deal, or so it seems.

Go ahead and share your ideas and theories with us.

You just have to be aware that most people have spent a long time posting and so are well versed in many theories and the supporting evidence. Most of the time people arn't rude, it is just that in disscusions that have been going on for some time (such as the thread about Mat's luck), people can get frustrated.

Compared to a lot of forums this place is PG :P

It would be good if there were a new FAQ, though, that presented all the evidence for all the major theories in a fair way. The fact that the old WOT FAQ is no longer being updated makes it a lot harder for people to catch up.

Compared to a lot of forums this place is PG :P

It would be good if there were a new FAQ, though, that presented all the evidence for all the major theories in a fair way. The fact that the old WOT FAQ is no longer being updated makes it a lot harder for people to catch up.

I'm working as fast as i can! =)

is this site ever active? every time I come on this site nothing is ever going on and nobody ever wants to talk to new people and get to know them. how are you supposed to get any new members when you guys ar so rude.

Welcome new person!!    We all have ideas shot down, just smile.

Is there an ETA on that update?

Not being pushy, but I, as well as numerous others probably, am curious.

No rush  ;D The work is SUPER-APPRECIATED (Four levels higher than normal appreciation...)

It's a week overdue. =(

You just have to throw yourself into the threads. Respond to what others say, or start an entirely new thread yourself. But, be prepared for people chopping down upon your favorite theories. You will get negative responses, whatever you write. That's part of the deal, or so it seems.

Go ahead and share your ideas and theories with us.

I'm new here, too. You just have to jump in. And as Nightstrike said, be prepared for negative responses. That's the nature of debate!  :D

Archived