DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Couldn't Resist

mmeeshal

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A boy racer is a total twat who buys a beat up sh*te car, kits it out with a huge exhaust, undercar lighting, sometimes a stupid looking bodykit and often debadge the car so no one else knows exactly what kind of heap it is and roar around town in it at 40 mph (60 mph anywhere else) and pose in their cars as if they actually look cool. It varies sometimes what they do to their cars, but they're easy to spot. Sometimes you get girl racers too.

Hm... I don't know, how about the fact that A) There is no "Mormon" in the name of our church, B) We don't worship Mormon and C) We're Christians.

LDS is a sort of abbreviation for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Much more accurate and representative.

*cries and all that sad stuff*

It was derogatory when they came up with it; it's been with us for 150+ years, so of course some people still use the term, even some of the members, but the Church has said within the past few years that we need to stop using it, and start using the correct term "LDS" because it's a first step toward correcting a lot of the misconceptions people have about us.

*continues bawling*

Just to let you know why you'll meet some people who will call themselves Mormon! WAAAAHHHHHH, BOOOHOOO!

:P

I understand all that you are saying Meesh. I am not a member of a JCCLDS my self, but there is one in my town. I don't discriminate against fellow Christians, no matter what their denomination is. Some of what others do here though is quite horrible really. Talking about them behind there backs and all of that, saying things that aren't true. It ticks me off.

Archived