DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Tattoo--Fair Warning its still kind of icky.

Luckers

How many times have you had to tell people that the one on your right is not  yin yang?
How many times have you had to tell people you weren't just going for a black circle and wimped out halfway through, it's supposed to look like that?

Nice one ;D

Let's hope Brandon doesn't f*** it up ;D

Haha my mum said to me 'You'll regret it' and I replied 'Only if Mat dies at the end'.

How many times have you had to tell people that the one on your right is not  yin yang?

I don't bother with most people. I say that I got a ying yang without the dots because a ying yang represents balance, and I'm not very balanced--It's mostly true too. I got it for more than it's wheel relevance.

How many times have you had to tell people you weren't just going for a black circle and wimped out halfway through, it's supposed to look like that?

Totally! I've had to explain that to people... you know... like... well, now you mention it, never.

Pfft, a southern cross tough sticker would have been better ;)

Yeah, but I'm not a douche. (sincerely hope you don't have a southern cross--and yes, I know the odds are against me in this)

Also there is a tendon that runs right underneath the snakehead--that killed. The outer edges of the circles didn't hurt at all in comparison--just felt hot.

It's getting to the itchy stage though, which is annoying.

ya i know i have a tribal chinese dragon on my forearm the head is on top towards the elbow and the tail wraps around the wrist that tail part hurt lol.

worst spots so far that i found out the hard way for tatts are inner wrist, back tendon of ankle, and collar bone.

Totally! I've had to explain that to people... you know... like... well, now you mention it, never.

It's bound to happen sooner or later, you mark my words.

worst spots so far that i found out the hard way for tatts are inner wrist, back tendon of ankle, and collar bone.
I could tell you the worst places to get stabbed by a sword, but there really aren't any good ones, and I think it's best if people learn that for themselves.

Yeah, but I'm not a douche. (sincerely hope you don't have a southern cross--and yes, I know the odds are against me in this)

Ha, nah mate. Im tough enough without 'em ;)

Besides, wouldnt last long in the west if I had it advertised like that, Id have to move to the Shire ;)

Archived