DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Howdy, all!

Ani_Raevla

I'm new (as if that wasn't obvious) y'all can call me Ani, simple as that. I may seem a bit crazy and hyper when posting, but I'm not completly like that in real life. I'm actually really shy, especially 'round new peoples, so I'm sorry if i freak ya out at times. I started reading WoT like four years ago, gave it up for a while, and just picked it up again. I'm waiting for the Lord of Chaos (sp?) 'cause the darn book store had EVERY book in the series except for the 6th. :x Sure, have every book from 1 to 5, skip 6 and move on. -_-'

Anyways, hi to everybody and the Light shine on ya, buddies! :D What's that? Lunch is calling. Must go eat....

P.S.: I luv Perrin and Thom! *runs away giggling*

Guest Egwene

Ani, I think you will fit right in ..*smiles*

Hope you have a great time and make lots of new friends!! ( and only visit the book discussion thread if you are not worried about getting the odd spoiler about what you haven't read yet)

lol, hello Egwene. Nice to meet ya! Actually, reading strange freakish spoilers is what got me reading the series again. I found a convenient little site with the book summaries and couldn't tear my hungry eyes away from the numerous spoilers.... :shock: Curse my curiousity!

Guest Egwene

lol.. yeah, I too love a really good summary, Ani! Amazon is a great source for me. They have reader's lists all over the place. And if for example you looked at a WoT book, the lists displayed would likely be something like 'favourite fantasy books'. So I than look at the recommended book and hopefully find lot's of reviews on it. And the more they say about the story the better. Have found a lot of good books that way!

Well hello Ani. My advise to you is to NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SKIP LORD OF CHAOS!!! Just don't do it, that would be a VERY bad idea. You'll soon come to find that it's just about EVERYONE's favorite of the series. Totally sucks that your book store doesn't have it, maybe you should find a new bookstore, or order it. (I myself have books Dragon Reborn through Knife of Dreams all in Hardback First Edition, and The Eye of the World and The Great Hunt in First Edition Trade Paperback, because I've spent the last year hunting them down..... Yes, I'm WELL aware that I'm crazy, thank you very much! 8)

I'm glad you picked the series up again, it is Brilliant with a capital "B".

I myself live in Huston, Texas when I'm not in school up here in Michigan, so it's always nice to see a fellow Texasner. Anyway... You'll have a lot of fun. Welcome to every WoTmers lair, we have medication in the back to hold you over until Book 12 comes out. :D

Archived