DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Surprise Activities... (SG)[The Ranch- Attn: Cari]

TaeaDawn

Cari assumed he would take it off himself have succeeded in catching her. "It's up to you if you want to take it off or not," she said with a grin, he couldn't see but it really didn't matter.

Cari watched as Demus took the blindfold off. Other thoughts popped into her mind and they showed in a slight blush, but she continued with what she was going to say. "I think it's best now if we start back. To help with the void, you should try to do your chores from with in the void. I know it's a bit boring, but when trival things can be done in the void, you can fight much better." Cari started walking back to the ranch. The longer she stayed with Demus where Alex was buried the better she would feel about the thoughts she had just had about Demus.

Cari

"I think it's best now if we start back. To help with the void, you should try to do your chores from with in the void. I know it's a bit boring, but when trival things can be done in the void, you can fight much better."

Demus nodded as he began walking back to the Ranch with her. He thought about the things he could do to try to work on the Void, the ways he could make it come quicker until it would be instantaneous. He didn't know how long that would take, but he was determined to make it happen. And Cari was a good teacher, patient so far and capable. He had lucked out that day when she had come to his rescue, more than he had known then.

He contined to walk with her in silence, unable to think of a way to express his gratitude. In fact he was having trouble with feeling it at all. He wasn't used to having anyone help him, not since his mother had died. Being in someone's debt like that was unnerving and he wasn't sure how far he could trust it. The trouble was, he already trusted it, beyond reason and beyond rationality.

He looked over at Cari and smiled. Some things you just felt and you had to go with them. In the end, the words were simpler than he had thought they would be. "Thanks for helping me."

dmdemus.jpg