DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

An old face

tismeb4u

Welly well, look who it is. I was begining to wonder where you'd disapeared to.

but thats beside the point. litterally. (the point)||(this) See? it's beside the point. So...

Welcome back! You've been missed. Theres been a severe lack of conflict amoung us since you left. :P speaking of which, Drenn will still be keeping an eye on you.

Hey Death,

Yes I'm sure it will be interesting to say the least. I would love to say his out look on them has improved but infact it has in a way gotten harder. So I'm sure we will have an interesting conversation on it at some point. LOL :D Say Isha has volunteered to be in the recruiting party I am going to stumble across on my return. If you are interested you are more then welcome to join that party. ;)

As for you Lavy, you could only be so lucky as to have any time around Linten. He is far from the easy soft target's you are familiar with back in the yard. I would hate to be the one to set her in her place with a good beating. ;) Come to think of it she might like that :P *grin* I am so going to pay for this some where along the way aren't I

It will be interesting to see if any of the Aes Sedai in the Watchers RP will be up for the challenge with Linten *grin*. Of course I still have to meet up with the recruiting party and get my butt back to the BT so I can continue where I left off.

mwhahahahah

Linten

I'd love to be apart of it. Should be fun.

And i guess thats kind of an awkward edit above... started editing it but left the computer for about an hour. I come back to post and look at that you've gone and put a word in already. It'll teach me to be a bit faster then I guess...

Anyways. As I said, count me in.

Guest Faile1987

*jumps on her WY mentor*

Welcome back!

Ged will be rather busy with Noy, but he might spare a minute to ogle at Linten while training :twisted:

hehe...naw...Ged is a faithful lightfool ;)

Anyway, welcome back to the madness!

Well Jocelyn,

I don't believe I've had the pleasure of meeting you .... yet *grin* It is a shame it is not under better circumstances .... As for you Rion, hiding behind her skirt will not help ... much.

*Mischieviously grins at Lavy* you are enjoying this aren't you. ;)

Linten

Meatheads!? I seem to recall standing up for you on occasion Rion. Specifically in one certain situation in which you nearly got your head cut off. *grins at Linten* A dual might have been fun there. I find they're the best to RP... :twisted:

But Drenn's darkened up in your absence Linten so if you come back with the same attitude we may have a bit more in common then before. of course the mild noble impulses are still there in the back so don't be picking on people.

And somehow an innocent face just doesn't fit you Lavy. :P