DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Heron Marked Blade

Ziggdiezan

Hey just saying i just bought one and it is pretty sweet  ;D. they seem to be hard to get so you might wanna pick one up. good place i got mine was from is cb swords, really helpfull. Just so happy about it. Pick 1 up:P

Hey just saying i just bought one and it is pretty sweet  ;D. they seem to be hard to get so you might wanna pick one up. good place i got mine was from is cb swords, really helpfull. Just so happy about it. Pick 1 up:P

Are you able to post a pic dude?

Nice sword man, i just looked at one myself on that site...does it come with a heron-marked scabbard as well? Also, what is the hilt wrapped in is it dyed leather? cuz in the pics it looks like cloth...

um i dont think so on the scabard. and ya it is a type of cloth. with a wire wrapped around it. in the book if you remember it says the hilt is wrapped in cloth. 

How is the quality of the sword?  Does it have any problems?  Can you use it for cutting without worrying that the blade will fly off and kill you favorite pet turtle( or whatever)?