DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Praise Talya Thread

Toy and Minion

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talya knows I love her more than anyone else on DM.  And that I think she's the most amazing person, much less the abso-friggin-lutely best OL.  :D

Oh my goodness, hehe...

"Talya only knows why such and such thing happened..."

OMT!

I guess that works.  Maybe I can help, too!  I AM the Official Black Tower Happy Maker, after all. :D

Okay, I'm sick of indigo text. Blech.  I like it, but not that much of it.

You're doing well with the praise and compliments, you know!  You might actually get away with getting points for it. :D

Talya, you are most amazing, and you have been my favorite person in the Black Tower since I joined, and even your typos are endearing!  You can do no wrong, and those that think you can are simply ridiculous and unenlightened!

Talya is the one so dear

We come to sing her praises here

And when she reads them she will see

How awesome she will always be!

It comes naturally to me, lucky for every recipient. :D

It's true, Talya IS the best OL.  She's beloved of everyone that's actually here, and the ones that are actually here are blessed in the wonderfully glorious rays of power that emanate from her being.

I always understood it to mean the second option.

And Urban dictionary is not giving me any specifics.

But usually, Pretty and Hot couldn't really both be used to describe the same person.

"She's so pretty, and she's hot too!"  I mean you can do that, but generally they just don't go together because of their differing connotations.

So, Talya is pretty Hot and pretty Tempting.

Archived