DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

We have a new White Ajah Head!

I first want to thank everybody who applied and interviewed for this position; I was overwhelmed by the response from the Tower.  Thank you, all!

After much deliberation, the new First Reasoner is....

Twinflower!

Congratulations, Twinflower!  I look forward to seeing the effects of your leadership within the Whites!

Claire

Oh, Twinnie, congratulations ever so much! *snugglehuggles her Twinnie*

You'll do a fantastic job!  If you ever need anything, you know where to find me! :D

Congratulations, Twinny! Well deserved, and you will be an awesome White Head  :D

For you:

arum-lily.jpg

*SQUEALSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*

OMG that's AWSOMENESS IN A TIN!!!  ;D :D Congrats Twinnie sweetheart, I know you're gonna be fabulous at this. Couldn't be a better choice for the job. *snugglebites tons*  ;) Way to go you.

*curtsies to the Mother Ducky, and kisses her hand, then in pure Twinnie fashion, bounces up, grabbing her in a huge hug, and snoopy dances her around the Hall!*

Thank you Claire!  I am excited and pleased to be chosen as the First Reasoner of the White ajah!  I know I have a challenge and work ahead of me to bring the White Ajah to a more active and alive place!  I'm looking forward to working with everyone, learning from all of you and getting to know many more of you than I do!

*grins*  And just as a note..those of you who applied for the White Ajah head..and connected with your inner Whiteness..*chuckles*  are more than welcome to come explore that and even join the Whites!  *winks*

*blinking, feeling moisture on her eyelashes, Twinnie grins and pounces Lor*  Sistermine!  SNOW!  For me!  This is a special thing!!  Thank you!

And everyone..thank you, I am a bit overwhelmed with all the well wishes and congrats!  *Grins at Tay, who knows without a doubt that the moisture on her lashes isn't just snow...*

I do want to apologize for taking so long to reply to this wonderful annoucement too!  LOL  apparently I am already emmulating the Mother as I have the flu too!  I sure hope you are feeling better Claire!

Let's SNoopy Dance!  *starts dancing, pulling everyone in, while white daisy's dance in the air around everyone!*