DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Huston, we have a problem!

Toy and Minion

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh, not really.  Well, no, I take that back, there was a creek at the bottom of our hill, and it flooded a lot in the rain.

It never rose as high as our house, or even really high enough to reach ANYbody's house.  Just enough to flood the road.

And where I live is BORING now.

1371737929_daecfd2383_o.jpg

Common sight, that.

LMAO

No, that's fine, you can stay if you wanted to. ;D

And it IS hilarious. :D

I'm a little more than useless

And when I think that I can't do this

You promise me that I'll get through this

And do something right

Do something right for once

No but I had to say something.

God must really love me, because if Barm hadn't started talking to me when he did I probably would've just been curled up on my bed crying or thinking miserable thoughts.

And then Barm had to go to bed, so I had no one to talk to and I ran out of stuff to do on DM and then just in time you show up, before I had to go curl up on my bed and cry.

Good lord I haven't been this randomly depressed in a LONG time.

No, it's probably the fact that I have a natural tendency toward the negative, added to the sun going away from us now (after the autumnal equinox we start losing the concentrated sunlight, after all), and bam.

Oh, plus... well, that might be TMI for you. :P

I got woken up by my sister wanting to borrow my headphones while she ran on the Elliptical.  Then I couldn't get back to sleep because I had the worse stuffy nose that just wouldn't go away.

After I was done posting this morning, it was cleared up, so I went back to bed.

Ugh, I can't imagine rising early in the morning just to exercise...

That sucks about the stuffy nose.  I usually have that happen to me when I'm trying to go to sleep in the first place, and then it takes forever to sleep, so I know the feeling. :D

Stupid changing seasons that bring nice illness to our lives.

No?  That sounded so perfect when I heard it in my head.

Yes, I know, illness is AWFUL.  I have been blowing my nose constantly for about a month and a half now.  Many times a day, sometimes I have to do it a few times per hour.

And I don't feel well anyway today.  I might have a virus that Cody and Mom had.

Archived