DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dude! How cool would this be?!?

phoenix

Phoenix's dream scenario:

Egwene is held captive by Elaida. Perrin busts in to save her. Faile busts in, jealous of Egwene. Distracted, Perrin get's b*tch slapped by Elaida across the room. Egwene then kills Elaida. Faile then kills Egwene. Perrin wakes up, and in a furious rage, realizes that Faile has brainwashed him and chopped off his balls. Perrin kills Faile. The remaining Forsaken Travel there, bow down to Perrin, declaring him Nae'blis. They form a circle, and balefire Faile's dead body hard enough to erase her existence - or at least her excruciatingly long capture - from the Pattern. As Nae'blis, Perrin regains his masculinity, and uses the Forsaken to hunt down b*tchy men and women across the planet, including Tuon, and Travel them to the center of the sun. Perrin gets with Berelain, Mat get's with Aludra. As the Dark One continues to bend reality, all three of Rand's women are combined into one, perfect woman, who has the voice of Ilyena in her head. Everyone wins!! ...... except Gawyn

You never know. Maybe RJ'll do a tribute to phoenix at the end of the book with an "alternate ending". Heh. Now THAT would be something.

Personally, I didn't hate Faile until the very beginning of Book 6. In Lord of Chaos, with her and Perrin being the Lord and Lady of the Two Rivers, it makes me want to kill Faile.

As for Perrin becoming Nae'blis.... Wouldn't he have to channel to do that? And wouldn't he have to be evil to do that? I mean come on.

Oh, I do like the one uber-woman though.

yeah, i really didn't know what to do about Gawyn... maybe he'd become gay?

As for Perrin not killing Faile: the giant pwning Elaida gives him would wake him up. He'd be so angry his wife basically turned him into a whiny woman, he'd strangle the life right outta her!

And yes, Perrin was originally my favorite character, until he met faile. After that....tragic.

About the Perrin Nae'blis thing: The forsaken were willing to make an exception. "Lord Perrin, even though you aren't evil, and even though you can't channel, you have done the world such an amazing service, we bestow on you the honor of Nae'blis"

Question: "does anyone care that egwene just died?"

Answer: NO!

As for Nynaeve and Lan: They go on to reclaim Malkier, become King and Queen of it, have 4 kids, and live happily ever after.

As for Moiraine and Thom: Moiraine becomes the new Amyrlin Seat, the most succesful in history, and Thom becomes Consort to the Amyrlin Seat. They have a child name Myrlin, who goes on to find a boy named Artur, who rules a city called Ar Valon, and pulls a Sword out of The Stone, becoming "The One who Comes After."

As for Bela: When Suan marries Gareth Bryne, the two of them ride Bela off into the sunset, tying some pots and pans to her tail, and a sign that says: Just Married

• 3 weeks later...
Question: "does anyone care that egwene just died?"

Answer: NO!

As for Nynaeve and Lan: They go on to reclaim Malkier' date=' become King and Queen of it, have 4 kids, and live happily ever after.

As for Moiraine and Thom: Moiraine becomes the new Amyrlin Seat, the most succesful in history, and Thom becomes Consort to the Amyrlin Seat. They have a child name Myrlin, who goes on to find a boy named Artur, who rules a city called Ar Valon, and pulls a Sword out of The Stone, becoming "The One who Comes After."

As for Bela: When Suan marries Gareth Bryne, the two of them ride Bela off into the sunset, tying some pots and pans to her tail, and a sign that says: Just Married[/quote']

I don't think I need to buy MoL now...

Thanks Phoenix.

Jeff

Guest Egwene

lol... I don't want Egwene to die!! She infact just pretended to be dead... managed to escape through the kitchen back door. Said 'I have had enough of this dumb lot'... turned her ring three times one way, twice the other and once inside out and 'swirling pattern etc....', found herself on another planet about to finish her stint at star academy *g*

Other than that... aMoL will now be an anti-climax when it comes out, Phoenix!

Archived