DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

In meesh's nose

reyler

Depends on how high the cliff was - high enough and the impact alone would probably do it.

I left for work about ten minutes after that post and there was a deer just hanging out in the road out of the complex. I had to double check that i was in fact awake.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually did try rolling down the window to address her but she decided to keep meandering on towards the complex and i was later than I'd have liked as it was.

It's funny that we still say "rolling down the window" when they're all automatic now.

You'll have to excuse her, she's from Iowa... Idaho... one of the I-states, I forget which, anyway, point being, ketchup is about the depth and breadth of her palate. Why she interpreted your radiological incineration as impetus for your subsequent consumption is beyond me.

Meesha dear, you know I think so little of everyone.

Watching your sig do its thing reminds me again how annoyed I am by the fact that I no longer get to have a randomized avatar. Granted I'm totes cool with being Lapis all day and all night, but I still miss the other ones popping up occasionally.

I noticed my avatar doesn't move, what kind of world are we living in anymore?!?! That reminds me that i need to watch steven universe though, I'm shamefully unable to say I've seen more than a random episode

*casually saws Eebs's legs off*

Go here, they have the whole show up to date in both English and Spanish, it is for reals my favorite thing on television right now.

And yeah, your avatar doesn't animate for the same reason as mine doesn't randomize, and that's so that they have the little thumbnails by our usernames for recent posts and such.

*earthbends Ick into the floor*

Zep, your center has been off for as long as I've known you lmao. You can access the full version of the site from a phone, if you scroll down there should be a convenient little button that says "full version." No excuse for you!

Thanks reyler, both for making eebs part of the floor and for access to what I've heard is an amazing show. *lays carpet over eebs' body*

I'll admit the early bits are a little rough, because they have so much time to spend on the initial worldbuilding and episodes are only eleven minutes long, but the same was true for Avatar, and look at the highs that hit. Plus Steven Universe has songs sometimes.

That's why the people of this world

Believe in

Garnet, amethyst, pearl and steven!

He's gonna be holding onto that unloved feeling for a couple weeks, I believe he went to guatemala or something. We must have been clearer with the message than we thought! Ran for the hills...

Kind of? I mean it's not like I've ever seen a doctor because who has money for that, but family history and frequent stabbing headaches or loss of motor control leads to conclusions. Frankly I wish that if they're in there they would hurry it up before my other brain probs hit the point where I take care of it myself.