DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Confirmation: Is Lanfear the Daughter of the nine moons?

Al Thor93

I highly doubt Mat or Rand would let her live.

Mat never discovered her aliases of her encounters with him (Selene, White Tower; Keille, Aiel Waste).  She used same aliases around Rand, and the only reason Rand knows is because she told him.

And neither of them know that she is currently Cyndane.

Both rarely kill (or even harm) women.

is this a dumb joke?  Book 12 is comming out in a little over a month.  It will take at least a month to read the final 3 books that are out

Maybe for you.  Other people read faster.  I usually finish a WoT book in a day - 2 at most.

Yep.  Even when I was working full time and going to school part time, it'd take me less than a week.  It's a matter of how much free time you have and how fast you read.  :)

Yep.  Even when I was working full time and going to school part time, it'd take me less than a week.  It's a matter of how much free time you have and how fast you read.  :)

Precisely. being in school I get about an hour a day and it takes me 3 weeks if I do that all the time.

I you are up to book 8 then you should know Lanfear died in book 5.  Don't think Mat would marry a corpse.

Actually, we don't know that for certain... although considering her current look and change in power level it seems likely.

Still, she's alive now, if no longer Lanfear.

Not that I'm suggesting she's the daughter of the nine moons as that's been proven otherwise.

Archived