DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Light vs Shadow - The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny!!!

Toy and Minion

Tall and straight, DSage paced slowly back and forth in front of his fellow members of the Black Tower.  His coat was clean and sharp, his black hair trimmed neatly, his scruffy facial hair shaved.  His eyes held a twinkle in them.  He was a Soldier.  He had begun to feel compelled to choose his alignment.  Would he be a tool of destruction for the Light, forced to bear the burden of the Taint?  Or would he be a tool of the Shadow, free of the Taint, yet forever a servant of evil?  He didn't know, in truth.  Both sides allured him in quite equal, yet completely contradictory ways.

"So...it begins."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The point of this thread is to get me to join your Faction.  Tell me why yours is best, shower me with praises, give me gifts, ect.  In short, bribe me.

(Note: Points are always acceptable bribes. ;D)

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talya sits quietly at the back waiting to watch the tug of war that is about to take place forr this mans soul, will it serve the Light or the Shadow, only time will tell.

I will give points for the most imaginative way to try and seduce him to your side...

;D

YAY, I finally caught that stupid little bug flying around my head! SMASHED IT!

Oh, wait, what?

Hm, if we tear his soul in half with tug of war, does that mean we each get a piece?

Talya, hun, we have a PG-13 restriction here.

Quit yer yammering, you're ruining my concentration!

Okay, let's just start with the basics first.  I can move on to the bigger stuff tomorrow when I'm awake.

You join the Light, and I will be your personal slave for up to 3 months.

I will also text you EVERY day for 30 days with some sort of praise/worship.  Of you, I might add.

You'll also get free mocking rights for 2 weeks after joining, meaning you can mock me with impunity.  I'll make that clear to everyone else.

Also, I'll make you a siggy that you'll never use because it'll suck so bad, but it's the thought that counts.

Okay, what say you thus far?

WITH IMPUNITY! >:(

( :-*)

I can also go the other way and bribe you with negative reinforcement. :P

If you join the Shadow, I won't talk to you outside of the Mafia game for a month.  I think I can manage that. ;)  And if you join the Shadow just to see me try it, you'll be in for a big surprise.  I can be pretty stubborn when I want to be. :D

Or, if you join the Shadow, I'll never do the Quest with you again.

Stuff like that. ;D

But I'll try positive reinforcement first. ;)

I can.  If you want to join the Shadow just to see, you'll even deserve it.

However, those were examples.  And threats hanging in the air... :P

Oh, I have a good one.  If you join the Shadow, I'll send you Forwards via text every day until you change your phone number. ;D

I'll make sure they're annoying, too.

Okay, I'm done for now with this.  I will definitely be back tomorrow, though.

I can hound you until you choose the Light, too.

Good night, geezer.  You DO know that many of the points you earned wouldn't have been earned without my help, right?  For example, you could've spammed the heck out of any of those threads, but it would've taken longer, and Talya wouldn't have given you points for speedy spamming. :P

Geezer.

She gave you EXTRA points, remember?  And me.  For getting the thread(s) so many pages in the time she was sleeping. *nods*

If I don't talk to you for a month because you join the Shadow, who will you spam with?  Other people who don't care as much about spam. ;)

But like I said, good night, geezer. :P  This tug of war game can wait.

Archived