DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Asterisks

mmeeshal

Sorry to hear that.  That sucks.  You could find a synopsis of it on the internet, I believe.  Not sure if that would be much better but *shrugs*.

Oh, of course, put him down.  But I really want to know what made him snap.  Was it that an Aeil (who he hates) became the Dragon Reborn (who he has devoted himself to completely)?  Or something more? 

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure he's a Darkfriend, actually.

I've read some discussions in the discussion boards, and while I don't know for sure, and I don't know what the prevailing theory at this time is, I am leaning towards the theory that Demandred is behind Masema.

Right, but I've heard some convincing arguments. *shrugs*

Like I said, I don't actually know....  Although, another possible theory is that he's not actually a Darkfriend, but still under the influence of Demandred.

Looked up theoryland.... here's one of the theories and some discussion about it:

http://www.theoryland.com/theories.php?func=5&rec=99&theo=1660

If you have a theory, and think you're right, does that mean I should assume you're wrong because it's a fan theory? :P

But really, though, as someone pointed out, everything Masema's done has caused nothing but CHAOS, which was something ordered by the DO.

:P

Anyway, for whatever reason, Masema never inspired that much interest in me.  I guess only real people make me want to know everything about them.

I'd be extremely surprised if Taim turned out that way. :P

That's what I meant when I said:

Although, another possible theory is that he's not actually a Darkfriend, but still under the influence of Demandred.

:P

No one actually knew where Demandred was, that's why everyone debates it, but most people think that he's primarily screwing with the Borderlands.  If he's not behind Masema, he's "got" to be behind Taim, who's Saldaean. :P

Going back to the original post... :P

Accents have a lot to play on how things are said. I live in the South West of England and it really sounds like you miss out have the letters in a word and then stretch the word too...

errre = here

I dislike it so much, I pick my daughter up if she even picks up a little of it, lol. Saying that i think some accents are nice, even quite sexy, lol..

Okay back to talking theories... and Taim isn't Demandred!  :P

Archived