DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

"... Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten..."

Trisana

Lives come and pass, users of forums come (and pass - though that's not the intion here), legends (even on the internet) fades to myth, (and yes even here) myth is long fogotten...

So why, when few will notice and yet fewer remember once you are gone, why even be here...? Let alone spend time on an introduction...

Because only in words and memories can we hope to be remembered, at least for this Age can we hope to be remembered, as all here do, most likely remember RJ, even now after his dead, his words live on in memories... hopefully one of those that will not pass with the turning of the Wheel of Time...

And that's about as philosophical as I care to get right now... Hope I did bore you all to death...

Okay for those few who are still with me, I am going to take the time to actually introduce... ME!...

I'll try to make it short though. I began reading WoT this spring - yes after his dead, which I find quite tragic, yet, Tolkien is long dead too. And that, somehow brings me to why I am here. I must say that in the start I wasn't amazed. I was searching for something to read within the Fantasy genre, and a friend introduced me (and a million thanks to him)...

So after getting through the first chapters I was suddenly caught up and by July this year, there was simply no more books. Yet I happen to be a lucky person. Soon there will be more.

I must say that by now I am thankful that I kept reading, for indeed I believe that the love I came to feel for tWoT is one most of you - if not all - will understand only too well.

I was searching for information on the new books... suffering under the dangerous nothing-to-read state... and then I dropped by here. At first I checked out the page, but, I must admit, I felt captured by the idea of joining the roleplay here and not to mention discuss with people who know and love the universe and the books.

I also do quite hope to force myself to get some artwork done.

Well for anyone who care to know more, I'd write half-a-novel, if I thought it would have enough interest - so contact me if there's anything you want to ask at all.

Oh yes - I live in Denmark, and here I know me and my good friend and introducer to WoT, who have read the books, so I'm quite fascinated to meet so many people with the interest.

Welcome to the Mount!

I saw in there you are interested in the Roleplay part of the site? Any Division in particular (Divisions being the Warders or Band of the Red Hand and so on)?

Or any questions on any related to the rest of the forums? I am here to answer them (Though mostly the RP part since that is what I am the greeter for :D)

Again welcome, if you have any questions at all feel free to ask them here, or PM me and I will answer it or direct you to someone who can :D

Oh...and wolfkin rock....

Archived