DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
el Nynaeve

Re: Fail Blog II

With FAIL PICS! Those things are awesome.  I don't think I could sit for a long time looking for funny ones like DSage does, though. :P

It's that guys photobucket account.  I never thought I'd have to save a pic from a photobucket account and upload it onto mine.  Tsk tsk.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• This year marks the 50th anniversary of the ConQuesT science-fiction and fantasy convention.  As stated earlier, our own Jennifer Liang and Jimmy Liang will be the con's Fan Guests of Honor!  The con is this weekend (May 24th-26th, 2019) in Kansas City, Missouri.    The schedule for ConQuesT is now live!  If you're going to be attending, check out Jenn's and Jimmy's schedules!   For those who don't know about ConQuesT, here's what they say about themselves:     If you're in the area, it's a fantastic con to attend! View full news item
    • I think fake news is primarily about bias and understanding when it effects reporting. I don't trust anything CNN says about Trump without a second source but a CNN article about Sears closing stores is probably fine. After reading the articles linked as well as articles referenced in them I would say it's easy to identify the bias in this case. The Christians don't care to give more information. I don't think it's intentional fake news but it is misleading. All they want you to know are Christian farmers are dying that's all that matters. On the flip side that BBC reporter is a Muslim and it's clear he's saying both sides are equally guilty but how can that be when the Muslims are coming into the Christians farmlands? I don't think we are getting the full story from either source so I wouldn't take a wide yet.
    • i i was disappointed with some aspects of GoT but I was very happy they were allowed to be offensive and display controversial behavior.  WoT is no where near as edgy as game of thrones, but it certainly has elements of abuse, rape, chauvinism, etc.   I rather them keep it real than appease to a bunch of people that complain on twitter.  I don't want them to take out shadar haran beating graendal and mesaana just because it might offend some.  likewise matt's womanizing should not he sugar coated, nor should graendal's  and rhavin's mind rapes.