DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Question about the Prince Consort

White_star

Prince of the Sword is actually the eldest brother of the Daughter Heir.

Keeping her warm & providing sperm for heirs are not part of his duties; in fact those two would be close to incest, if not actually being incest.

His actual duties are leading the Queen's armies (when the Daughter Heir becomes Queen) and protecting her life.

i believe the OP means  what  dutys would the  Queen of andors husband have. As her husband  the only dutys  i  could think of would be  working behind the  scenes to  support her agendas, and  make babys of course  they  have no  power per say other than what she would bestow on them.when she dies  his job is gone. they are not co rulers like  malkier royal couples were.

Prince of the Sword is actually the eldest brother of the Daughter Heir. Keeping her warm & providing sperm for heirs are not part of his duties; in fact those two would be close to incest.
Close, but not quite? What does count as incest then?

The First Prince and the Prince Consort are 2 different things. (In an ideal situation. In the non-ideal situation there are probably a lot of other things to worry about first.)

First Prince = Gawyn

Prince Consort = Rand if Eylane marries him.

We know. The question the thread is asking is what does the Prince Consort do?

There might not be any official duties (beyond breeding, of course) for the role, althought he incumbent might take on others as he and his Queen see fit.

Thank You Mr.Ares and BKVMC for understanding what was being asked. 8)

My apologies if I wasn't clear. Maybe I should have put the parenthesized statement after the question.

The First Prince and the Prince Consort are 2 different things. (In an ideal situation. In the non-ideal situation there are probably a lot of other things to worry about first.)

First Prince = Gawyn

Prince Consort = Rand if Eylane marries him.

We know. The question the thread is asking is what does the Prince Consort do?

That's exactly what I was asking.

There might not be any official duties (beyond breeding, of course) for the role, althought he incumbent might take on others as he and his Queen see fit.

Makes me think of a stud stallion's role. But, I guess fatherhood is a big job in itself.

mb's post gave the wrong impression.
What else is new?

it's a title, like any other >_>

what duty does 'Mister' have?

Looking cool. Most of them fail miserably. And sometimes Royal consorts do have official duties.

My apologies if I wasn't clear. Maybe I should have put the parenthesized statement after the question.
No, you should have put a disclaimer at the top saying a brain is required to take part in the discussion.
In all fairness, mb has a brain. It just works differently. Very differently.

No, you should have put a disclaimer at the top saying a brain is required to take part in the discussion.
In all fairness, mb has a brain. It just works differently. Very differently.

Agree to disagree?

Archived