DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Difficult Announcement: I'm Retiring

DWYN!!!!! *tacklehugs* I already knew, but still the announcement is a shocker. I love you, my Mentor!!!! Please be happy and stay and have fun with us. *passes out gallons of Blue Hawaiian's*

FFbluehawaii_264.jpg

Thank you for your service to the Tower, Dwyn! Enjoy your lurkment, but post occasionally to let us know how life's treating you, ok? *hugs*

I am sorry to hear that you are retiring.  There are so many here who will miss you.

*Suspends plotting and scheming until a new Keeper is announced.*

And what if we say you can't retire?  Hmm?  Have you thought about that one?  I think not....

....but in case you didn't know, thanks for all the hard work you've put in to the WT.  And if you happen to come across either Besolyn or Jhaenara in lurkland, please smack them and send them my way.  Thanks in advance.  ;D

I already tried that. She said something about how I'm not the boss of her anymore.

Aww, thanks for all of the kind words, guys!  *Hugs you all*

I'm certainly not ruling out the possibility of becoming involved at DM again in a few years or of seeking other ways to lead and serve in the fandom, but I just knew that I would be pretty burned out and bored if I stayed as Keeper forever.

*tackles hugs Dwyn in a very "unwhite" way and grins*

Who is going to bring out all my Whiteness with you gone oh wonderful one?  Hmmmm? 

Thank you for all you have done and given to not just DM...but to each of us who benefitted from your wonder and speculation of the world in discussions, challenging us to think!  You are a beautiful soul that has been an honor and pleasure to to get to know!  Good luck!  DO NOT be a stranger!  *winks*  I know how to find you!  *hugs again*  Thanks Dwyn for everything!

*mutters*  Now who is going to explain the logic puzzles to me....*chews lip*