DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Gars

Germs

The Gars from The Sword of Truth?!?!?!

Sorry...Had to.  ;D

Don't be vulgar.

I honestly didn't know I was. I like SoT lol.

*Takes a quick step away from Asha'men Kovan, a look of distaste on his face*

Haha, I'm just kidding. And I supoose it did have leather-clad dominatrix's with magic... implements. :p Plus the actors in the Raimi series were very pretty.

He has a new book out, I wonder if it will be the tale of Rickard, and his love Karhlan who was stolen away from him, and the resultant self-rightous speaches he will give to semi-literate foes who will be blown away by his sheer awesome resolve (and good looks) so that he can re-unite with her at the end. Rinse and repeat as needed.

(Sorry, I'll stop ranting now)  ;D

Sorry...Had to.  ;D

Don't be vulgar.

Haha, I'm just kidding. And I supoose it did have leather-clad dominatrix's with magic... implements. :p Plus the actors in the Raimi series were very pretty.

He has a new book out, I wonder if it will be the tale of Rickard, and his love Karhlan who was stolen away from him, and the resultant self-rightous speaches he will give to semi-literate foes who will be blown away by his sheer awesome resolve (and good looks) so that he can re-unite with her at the end. Rinse and repeat as needed.

I'll let Hitler take over on the ranting front:

Sorry...Had to.  ;D

Don't be vulgar.

I'll let Hitler take over on the ranting front:

Seen it...Laughed at it. Agreed with the stupidity of TG's next "Project".

I'll still be a fan of SoT forever though. If only because it was the first real fantasy series I read. I read Wizards First Rule when I was 12 and if I hadn't I never would have discovered WoT. So I enjoy it for that and the nostalgia if nothing else. :)

Archived