DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Epic ranting...

el Nynaeve

I'm feeling quite fed up today with a few things that have been building up so......

I am fed up with my mother-in-law. I'm fed up with her stupid obsessions, and tired of telling her 50 times in 3 months the same crap I've been telling her for 6 years. I'm fed up with her shoving food down my throat that I didn't ask for and didn't want and will make me sick. I'm fed up with her taking me and my husband for granted and trying to take us for a ride everytime we say we'll do them a favour. I'm fed up with the way his sister gets everything handed to her and then gets jealous of us and blames half her problems on us. I'm fed up with being asked to fix the car that she wrecks and won't pay for. I'm fed up with his mother favouritising his sister just because. I'm fed up of being spoken to by his whole family only when they want something and tired of being spoken over by his sister because whatever I have to say is unimportant and irrelevant compared to her. I'm tired of her scrouging off the welfare system while I work my arse off just to pay rent and pay bills. I'm fed up with my next door neighbour constantly having sex with her bedroom window wide open so I can hear her loud and clear. Close the window bitch!!! I'm fed up with going out and being intimidated by other drivers because they assume my car is a piece of crap and then get pissy when I give them the one-finger salute. I'm fed up of not having any money, fed up of never being able to go anywhere nice on holiday. I'm fed up of everytime I do go away to the US I have to fork out for friggin health insurance just in case. I am fed up with this debate over healthcare. I am fed up with Americans who brag about how generous they are and then refuse to pay a little to help their fellow citizens. I am fed up with the far right bitching about Obama just because they're mad that they lost the election. I am fed up with the lies that the American media spout about other countries because it suits their purposes and fed up with the nitwits who repeat it because they can't be bothered to find out the truth and make up their minds for themselves. I realise now that when I go back to visit the US I feel out of place and that when I lived there I absolutely hated it and that pisses me off because I don't want to feel that way.

Ok rant done now. If you actually read all that, then you've got a hell of a lot more patience than I do at the moment. At least I feel better now, getting all of that out. :P

Archived